Lost Vape Hyperion

13 Likes

Great, super res video @SmilingOgre. LOVE the scope time, as always.

For anyone/everyone viewing this, don’t accept Youtube’s default, crappy 360p resolution. Crank it up to where Walt intended it to be viewed.

OgerVisonHighRes

6 Likes

Thank you my friend! And thank you for the note on viewing! I am loving that camera. Me on the camera not so much. But the resolution is accurate…

5 Likes

Great review Sir thank you.

5 Likes

Entirely my pleasure and thank you for the watch!

5 Likes

Great review!

4 Likes

Glad you think so! I look and sound a bit dorky to me but it’s still fun to make the things.

3 Likes

I confess to yet (not) owning a DNA chipset mod although I have been vaping since late 2014. This review makes me want to buy one, while I still can. One thing about the design of the Hyperion and my experience of the Grus though, the battery screw on the two gruses(?plural) I have are machined rather poorly and with any small ill-effort will strip I am afraid. I have to be exceptionally careful to reverse screw the cap precisely in the correct position to start it threading correctly. I don’t know if you can speak to a comparison between the two mods or not?

5 Likes

The cap on mine starts very nicely. No reverse twisting to align. (Now watch, someone will get a bad one). I think the cap on my Hyperion is better threaded than the cap on my Grus.

4 Likes