Lost Vape Orion DNA GO POD

The 1st I’ve seen of this pod!

8 Likes

Probably the 7th time i’m writing the same sentence in a different place regarding this one: complete waste of a good DNA chip :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m not a pod kinda guy, but it might be interesting to pod users.

8 Likes

Same here, not into pods but this one I would l like trying. I love replay so much, having it on a small device I can take to work would be amazing. Not the first time I heard about it, but the first time I see it posted here. Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Not into pods either. My greatest beef with this is the pods themselves. It’s going to be a massive landfill with these things. Every time your pod is through you will have to throw away this thing, drip tip and all.
What a waste :expressionless:
I love Lost Vape products but I would never pay $65 for something like this.

3 Likes

I would pay the 65 for the device but not $4 for a replacement pod. I’m too Jewish for that.

7 Likes

Do any pod users have an opinion on this device? I don’t own a pod and more than likely will not buy one, but I’d love to hear opinions of those that do.

3 Likes

At Eciggity they’re going for $9 :unamused:

3 Likes

9 for two pods I thought.

4 Likes

You’re right :face_with_head_bandage:

2 Likes

I’m actually thinking about it. I’ve grown accustomed to carrying a little pod,mini, back-up in my pocket. I don’t use them too often but they come in very handy. This could be a very nice device.

4 Likes

I’m not sure how a DNA chip can be of any huge benefit in a low output pod mod device, especially with the DNA’s latest firmware update. Wondering if it is a throttled version of the chip. There are too many functions in Escribe that a little pod couldn’t utilize.

2 Likes

Check out mike vapes review on YouTube. It’s a pretty good little device. I see the point in the device and am impressed with the idea.

But I really think that for the causual user it may not be worth it. But if someone is really into pods it may be super great

3 Likes

I think I’m going to get one, they do have there place, oh yeah I’m not pod user either, but sometimes you have to do it, and what a better way with a DNA.

6 Likes

If you do, please do a review or at least a short right up. Flavor is my key along with latitude of airflow.

5 Likes

I dig a decent pod. I do love my MTL with a great throat hit and I am into this one. This I think is a great review on the product.

2 Likes

Well Pro, I did pick this up for the wife and she enjoys her first DNA device, thank God I able to pick it up a little cheaper through my wholesaler. As for the system itself, it is not bad once they get all the little issues worked out with the chipset. Good vapor, very good flavor, and it seems like it will last more than it’s labeled “400 puffs”. I’m quite sure there will be some firmware upgrades, as there were a couple this week, and I heard of more in the pipeline.

5 Likes

I just received it this week and in general I am a bit disappointed. I love a good MTL pod system, and was hoping this would help solve some of the inherit issue with pods as the vape can be be inconsistent issues with wicking and dry hits… I will say it is well made and at that price point you would hope so. A pod was not included in the kit so had to buy those additionally, which I honestly did not think to check - you would think that at least one pod would have been inlcuded. The .50 ohm coils are okay but to say it is for flavor is a bit of an overstatement. I have yet to play with the the escribe to tweak the watts for the low med and high range. I have ordered the .25 coil in hopes that it is a slightly warmer and flavorful vape. I can see potential in it but at this point - but was not wowed. Still trying to see how replay benefits here - as I get the same vape at the high wattage mark as I do with replay when i set it. I am hearing that the coils are lasting a good 2 - 3 weeks with frequent use - which is hopeful as 7 - 8 bucks for coils is expensive

5 Likes

OKAY update REVIEW: the escribe for the DNA GO is worth DL and tweaking the wattage of the LOW - MED -HIGH power settings and boost to get the vape you like. But even after doing this with the .50 ohm coils I was still getting mediocre flavor. NOTE in fairness I was using free base eliquid when they do recommend using NIc salt with the .50 ohm coils. BUT I got the .25 ohms coils today and they are significantly better with higher wattage setting for my tastes and free base eliquid. I really did not want to use nic salts and was hoping a could find a pod with flavor using free base nic. SO yeah this is pretty nice and hands down beats any other pod/AIO device i have using freebase nic. Using it is as my primary device with watts @20 and boost up to 8 I am getting little more then half a day on the battery, need to charge when I get home from work . if the coils last as long as I am hearing 3 weeks regular use I will be thrilled - as of right now that is the only draw back at 8 to 9 buck a pop. But I would not be surprised if a third party comes out with some replacement pods at a lower price, has been done with the other popular pod systems

Would be interested in others experience with Oriion as well - what have you done with the settings

1 Like

see comments below - a couple things I think that are important to consider if you are buying one especially regarding the settings, Coil choice and flavor