Love this guy. Amazing review

12 Likes

Thought I recognised that voice, yeah I’ve seen a few of his vids, good reviews.

1 Like

Did you watch it? It’s a hoot! He ends up shit canning the samples.

6 Likes

Watched it earlier today, good to see a reviewer tell it like it is.

5 Likes

Who want to vape wet socks!!!

3 Likes

I watch him often but didn’t see this one as I really don’t do precoiled tanks. What a hoot!!

3 Likes

I really appreciate him. There’s a lot of real shoddy crap being peddled in this industry. It’s bad news all around. Not only do we the consumer get the shaft but this is just another excuse for the government to jump in and “help us”. So we get shafted again. I love it when these companies get called out by us.

5 Likes

Oh for God’s sake, what are you reading my mind today? This is the tank I settled on… ha!

2 Likes

Oh no! Crown is weird. They make some junk and then make a really good piece. Up and down.

1 Like

Did you get the regular crown III or the mini? I have the regular, and maybe I’m just a weirdo, but I’m really enjoying it. Looks great on the Tardis mod and vapes great, IMO. It’s a little more airy and has less vapor production than the original Crown (I?), but I like it.

3 Likes

Weirdo. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m not sure but from what I gathered crown changed up the coils recently and the newest ones are the problem. The tanks themselves seem fine with the exception of the people proofing.

The 3, it gets rave reviews. My kids are vaping it with much joy.

1 Like

This one is supposed to be very different. My kid is raving about it. She, her husband and his mother have them and love them.

1 Like

That guy is awesome! His reviews on mods involve more then “whoo” and "slammin’ " He actually uses real testing equipment to graph the claimed outputs vs. actual outputs, ramp up time in milliseconds and a bunch of other stuff I don’t even understand yet. Point is, SCIENCE! And he’s still entertaining. Look out Bill Nye.

3 Likes

I agree @Walt3

2 Likes

Nice unit. Real nice unit.

2 Likes

Haha! Dang that’s so funny!

2 Likes

@MysticRose check this out

3 Likes

Haven’t watched the video yet, but I love the flavor on the regular Crown 3 also. Was talking to fidalgo last night about wanting the mini. Thanks for the tag @fidalgo_vapes I’ll watch the video :slight_smile:

4 Likes