M-type Premium Sub

Hey diyers

Looking to make this up

Trouble is… M-type Premium is no longer available
I have some 7 leaves ultimate but don’t mind buying something to sub it for

Any ideas ?

TIA
Bill

Calling on the tobacco legends @Josephine_van_Rijn @Kinnikinnick for guidance :grin:

3 Likes

Looks as if the recipe creator has said you can mix it without due to the small %.

2 Likes

IMHO, the 7 Leaves (1%) would be the ticket. I was never a fan of the M-type tobacco anyway, so my view on the M-type flavor topic is slanted towards… you’re not missing much. :smirk:

4 Likes

I’ve never had the M-type so I wouldn’t know :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Thanx everyone

That’s handy to know o can use 7 leaves
What kinda % would you advise for this recipe?

Personally I like this recipe with INW or HS RY-4 subbed at the same percentage or cut in half. I doesn’t add a lot on the tobacco side, just a touch, but the carmel/brown sugar notes are really great with the other flavors. You can cut down the core brown sugar a touch if you want as well, but I’m good with a sweet vape.

StamatisGr is the maker of this recipe he says:
#5 by StamatisGr, Sep 12, 11:41
Γεια σου Στράτο, με τις αντιστάσεις κανένα πρόβλημα. Το M-type είναι μόλις 1 με 2 σταγόνες αλλά “κόβει” την πολλή γλύκα από το μέλι. Μπορείς να το παραλείψεις ή να το αντικαταστήσεις με FA Perique ή Dark Vapoure ή latakia στο 0.5-1%

And try to translate it
#5 by StamatisGr, Sep 12, 11:41 am
Hello Strato, with the coils no problem. The M-type is just 1 to 2 drops but it cuts a bit of sweetnes from the honey. You can skip it or replace it with FA Perique or Dark Vapoure or latakia at 0.5-1%

1 Like

Oh yea… looking at percentage it doesn’t seem to be a very important factor in the mix

I think I’ll use the 7 leaves anyway tho

Thanx for all of your replies everyone
Very helpfull as always :+1::+1::+1::+1: