Make me a juice

Ok so, using my current stash, I’d like to get some ideas for recepies. I’ve been heavy in the chocolate, cocoa and caramel mixes lately, and I’m losing my taste for them, literally. I like a 70/30 vg blend. Usually use an RDA but have some subohm tanks also. Nic is a 50/50 @36 mg. Edit. Target nic is 6mg

We can’t see your stash - Assuming you’ve named your flavors “correctly” (meaning chosen the flavorings with the most recipes), you can just press “What can I make” and hopefully some interesting recipes will show up. Alternatively click “Search by flavor stash”, check off one or two flavorings and get inspired by what it shows you :smile:

3 Likes

This is how I make some new recipes, check off one or two flavours that I want included in my recipe and see what others have been pairing them up with.

Alternatively look here @smoklessjeff

1 Like

Thanks for the replies. Yes, I’ve input the flavors and chosen the associated flavor with the drop down menu. And I’ve used the “What can I make” option. But even with around two dozen flavors my “selections” are all single flavor, which I tic the box to eliminate, or ones I’ve tried already. I saw a tic box for “Allow others to see my stash” or similar wording and assumed it worked. Since I received no replies to my clone request and my efforts to reproduce it have failed, I thought this post might inspire some creation with suggestions based on my current flavors.
Thanks anyway,

Tell us what flavours you’ve got and by which vendor etc then we’ll see what we can come up with.

CMJ

1 Like

That is a remnant of an earlier version of ELR, and the public stash part hasn’t been ported over to this version of ELR yet…

Copy / paste from my phone. Sorry if this ends.up ugly
(tfa) Banana Foster
1 2 3 4 5(tfa) Cotton Candy
1 2 3 4 5Acetyl Pyrazine 5% PG-TFA
1 2 3 4 5Brandy (TPA)
1 2 3 4 5Brown Sugar (TPA)
1 2 3 4 5Butter (movie Theater) By (TPA)
1 2 3 4 5Butterscotch (TPA)
1 2 3 4 5Cake Batter (Cap)
1 2 3 4 5Caramel (FA)
1 2 3 4 5Chocolate (FA)
1 2 3 4 5Cinnimon Danish (TPA)
1 2 3 4 5Cocoa (FA)
1 2 3 4 5Cookie (FA)
1 2 3 4 5Frosted Donut (TPA)
1 2 3 4 5Irish Cream (TPA)
1 2 3 4 5Jamaican Rum (TPA)
1 2 3 4 5Marshmellow (TPA)
1 2 3 4 5Peanut Butter v2 (Cap)
1 2 3 4 5Sweet Cream (TPA)
1 2 3 4 5Tiramisu (TPA)
1 2 3 4 5Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)
1 2 3 4 5vanilla burbon Fa
1 2 3 4 5Vanilla Swirl (TfA)
1 2 3 4 5Vienna Cream (FA)
1 2 3 4 5Whipped Cream (TPA)

Banana Foster
Caramel
Vanilla Swirl
Vanilla bean Ice Cream

Peanut butter
Marshmallow
Vanilla Swirl
Vienna Cream

Play around with these above to try and get a recipe.

Look at the average Mixing %'s for the flavours and build your recipe from that.

Hope this helps a little.

A lot of those flavours I don’t have but I would have a stab at using the above combinations.

CMJ

Hey CMJ Thanks man. That’s pretty much what I’ve been doing is throwing stuff together like that. Problem is nothings come out very well, and yes letting them steep for a few weeks with small samples here and there to see how they are.
Obviously being new to mixing up my own I know these things take time and practice

Do you know how each of your flavours taste as a stand alone flavour?

At what percentage do they go from blah to wow for example.

This is a big thing to know and will help you immensely in combining other flavours and knowing at which % to start at for a prominent flavour.

CMJ

1 Like

What about a chocolate marshmallow stuff cookie with whipped cream

Marshmallow
Chocolate
Cookie
Whipped cream

Or a peanut butter ice cream with cookie on top !
Peanut butter
VBIC
Cookie

Or maybe a Irish cream with whipped cream
Irish cream
Whipped cream
Marshmallow

Tiramisu
Peanut butter
Marshmallow <2% as a Sweetner
Whipped cream

Frosted donut
Sweet cream
< 1% Vienna cream

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestions Amy, that’s more along the lines of what I was looking for. Only issue is I’m choclated(totally made up word)out. All I’ve been vaping is some form of choc/pb the last couple months. Considering my flavor selections, it’s not like I have a wide, non bakery selection.

As far as knowing each flavor, no. I won’t say I do. And honestly, I bought most of these flavors based on recepies I saw that I thought sounded good. I need more of a fruit/lite side of selections as all of mine are pretty heavy.

Patience and practice and knowing the flavors strengths and weaknesses. Almost makes sense :wink:

Thanks gang

2 Likes

Try this one:
Caramella Cookies

1% Cake Batter (CAP)
3% Caramel (FA)
3% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)
1.5% Marshmallow (TPA)
2% Cookie (FA)
1% Sweet Cream (TPA)

2 Likes

Bought some more flavors to broaden my recipes

Sweet Strawberry by Capella Flavor Drops
Size
13ml

New York Cheesecake by Capella Flavor Drops
Size
13ml

Meringue by FlavourArt
Size
10ml

Orange by FlavourArt
Size
10ml

Graham Cracker Version Two by Capella Flavor Drops
Size
13ml

Custard by FlavourArt
Size
10ml

Double Chocolate Flavor By Signature
Size
10ml

Ian fairly new to mixing myself. I have found that mixing Strawberry ripe & watermelon with a little cream is really good. Also, Liquid barn has 3 flavors that I think r so good just by themselves. They r cola freeze , butterscotch tobacco & Pacific Cooler. They also came out with a peach that is really good. Most of mine r from LB bc they have a really good starter kit that has everything you need to start mixing. The people on this site r invaluable. Really smart nice people. :slight_smile: Good luck & Happy vaping.

wow that peanut butter ice cream sounds good lol!

1 Like