Make offer, NEW Uwell Fancier RTA/RDA SS, Assorted Flavors, NEW Aromamizer Supreme x2, Vaporesso Estoc, COV Vengeance & Defiant

flavors3flavors1flavors2

Make reasonable offers, trying to clear out extras.

Items I’m looking for:

WS-23
FA Butter
FA Premium Custard
WF Butter Tart
WF Nanaimo Bar
WF Angel Cake
FW Pie Crust
FW Butterscotch Natural
FLV Rich Cinnamon
EDIT: Adding INW Yes, We Cheesecake to list.

I have a lot of flavors already, mainly I only vape dessert and custard flavors.

Shoot me an offer, please don’t be upset if I say no if I already have the flavors offered. I will accept some that I already have that I use a lot of in my ADV’s.

What I have:

Vaporesso Estoc Tank, almost new, only used with the 2-3 (can’t remember) coils that came with it. Comes with spare seals and glass.

COV Vengeance Tank with spare glass and 2 coils.

COV Defiant tank, the rubberized? silicone? coating is starting to come off around the afc ring can be seen in pictures. With spare glass a couple o-rings, not all, and 2 of the cotton coils, not ceramic

Both of these have been used and loved, still work fine. Haven’t used in a while, they might need new seals. They seem ok with visual inspection.

2 Steam Crave Aromamizer Supreme RTDA’s. New in sealed box. Both SS.

Uwell Fancier in SS Sealed and new.

Various flavors. Almost all are full or just 1ml shy.

Signature Pear, RF Strawberry SC, and FA Cherry are still sealed.

Cap Golden Pineapple approximately half full, and just a few mls left in the Cap Tangerine. Cap Danish is about 3/4 full.

All RF are SC except for the Elephant Ear is VG.

Purilum Grapefruit Mohito 1 bottle is regular strength, the other is a double strength when we were testing more concentrated flavors, so it will be a bit different to work with.

Silicone top rings for Aspire Cleito tanks.

Thanks everyone :slight_smile:

EDIT: If I have other lids, I will be keeping my green drip tips :wink:

9 Likes

I have a Cleito Exo(ss type finish) just purchased in February and used it maybe 5 times. I’ve been checking out the Aromizer Supreme recently on the hunt for my first RTA. I’d love to trade, but I think I’d be getting the better end of the deal. I can make up the difference through Venmo or PayPal if you’d be willing. Sorry I don’t have anything else on your wish list!

6 Likes

@MysticRose
Hmmm !! Concentrates, if you don’t end up with a trade on those hit me up and see if we can make up a PayPal offer, if that’s cool ??
Thank You

3 Likes

If no one comes along with a rainbow one…then I’d be up for it. Let me give it a few days and give everyone a chance to see this post.

Sure, I’ll let you know.

2 Likes

UPDATE: I was a bad girl :angel: and bought the tanks and coils I wanted :smiley: Please feel free to offer trades or paypal, can PM if you want. I’m not really sure what to price things at, I’m sorry.

4 Likes

Thanks for the update, glad you got the goods you wanted! Just last night my wife was talking about getting a 2nd tank for an alternate flavor choice without needing to clean her tank and change the coil, so she’s getting that Exo! I told her I’d wait to see if you wanted it first. This worked out great!

1 Like

I haven’t tried the Exo, but the flavor on the OG Cleito is phenomenal. I just hate the design and not being able to change the coil without dumping the tank. Even with that, I use them quite often as the flavor is worth it!! I only like the .4 coils though, but that’s because I like the 30-45w range best.

2 Likes

The Exo is ok, but if you like a hearty amount of airflow it lacks just a little, but enough to be annoying. It’s almost just right, but not quite, and the lack of afc made me shelve it. Kind of a gamble - if it hits your sweet-spot it’s a nice running around town tank. And, it takes the og Cleito coils.

1 Like