Making 0mg Juices

I’m currently at 6mg and I typically do a 70/30 or 60/40 PG/VG split.

I would like to try doing a few bottles at 0mg. Do I just use PG/VG and flavoring or do you guys suggest adding water/alcohol/whatever?

Thanks!

I make a 50/50 plus flavoring @ 0mg for people who totally let go of nicotine from there vaping diet and they like it. Has no bite from the nicotine and it keeps them of cigarettes still.

Don’t know if you use VG based nic or PG based nic, but, whichever your nic is based in then just add that ingredient without nic to make up the difference. So in other words if you use VG based nic, replace the VG nic with straight VG. If you use the calulator here just change the nic strength to zero and it will show you all you need to know…

As long as you add PG, no dilutant is necessary - Unless you like what vodka brings to the mix, for example :smile:

I usually use a 25/75 or 0/100 PG/VG nic liquid and it winds up at around 70/30 or 60/40 by the time I add PG and flavors. I’m going to try some 0mg and see if I like it. If not, oh well. Add it to the list of nopes. :wink:

Jojo, even at 6mg nic you are technically still addicted to nicotine. If the purpose of wanting to try 0mg nic is to get off nicotine then I suggest dropping 2mg at a time, not 6mg all at once. Dropping 2mg at a time you don’t notice the change (Probably just vape a little more till used to the new nic). I have been doing this for a while now and went from 18mg to 6mg with no noticeable difficulty on my part. Sometime next week I should be at 4mg. I drop every 100ml of juice. When I get to 2mg I’ll go to 1mg THEN, the sweet spot 0mg.

As far as flavor goes, 0mg nic makes your blend quite smooth to the taste. No harshness from the nic. Tastewise you should like it more, what I worry about for you is the nic addiction…

Maybe. I dropped from 18 to 12 to 6 pretty quickly and didn’t seem to mind it much. But I suppose going from something to nothing would be different. Maybe I’ll half it or just use some at 6 and some at 0mg like at night. We’ll see how it goes. I’ve still got plenty of nic base so its not like I’d go back to cigs if I had a serious craving…just swap juice. :wink: Thanks for the tips!

1 Like

You’re very welcome and good luck…