Making a good banana recipe

Sometimes simple works out well, this is one I brewed up and it turned out pretty good. It’s like a creamy banana pie drizzled with toffee syrup:

Sunday Supper

Ingredient %
Banana Cream (TPA) 4
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 4
Caramel (TPA) 2
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) 5
Sweet Cream (TPA) 2

Flavor total: 17%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

If you don’t want the caramel syrup taste, just omit it. Or try it at 0.5 - 1% for a lighter effect

1 Like

Thank you please keep them coming I have tried about twenty recipes and none have been that good I want a juicy fruit gum tasting banana recipe ant ideas I will thank you much.

I’m gonna order some caramel and try that last one it looks good ,I made my flavor stash not private, I don’t know how this site works in thst aspect but if anyone can see my flavor stash and help me please do.

I’m gonna try it and just leave out the caramel and see how it taste thanks again

I tried that with several recipes on banana but none seem to be any good , I love that feature on this site and I’m not all that picky I just can’t find a banana recipe that taste all that good maybe I’m not letting it steep long or something ,one thing for sure is I’m learning a lot and building a large arsenal of flavors, the best recipe I have found on here that was dead on was element pink lemonade by micah, I mixed up a recipe called banaki and it was not me at all way to strong on the kiwi ,choking strong but I’m having fun great hobby and great site with lots of knowledge.

I want to recommend my creation:

Banudding Cake

Ingredient %
Banana Cream (LA) 4
Biscuit (INAWERA) 0.2
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) 2.5
Cream Fresh (FA) 1.5
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 4.3

Flavor total: 12.5%

It’s delicious - one of my ADVs - it’s a very mellow banana (a la fried plantains) flavor - if you want it even more banana-y, you can add another banana :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have been meaning forever to try the Banudding Cake daath just posted here. It looks so good.

As for Banana, I have found that flavor to be one you have to play with to get it to your liking. Banana can quickly take over anything you put it in. And steeping you will find mellows Banana out a bit and changes the flavor. I suggest you try daath’s recipe. Then maybe try the percentages I used in this recipe with these banana flavors if you want a place to start…

Strawberry Banana and Vanilla Custard : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/385451/Strawberry+Banana+and+Vanilla+Custard

0.75% Banana (Flavorah)
3% Bano (Banana) (FA)
1% Meringue (FA)
2.5% Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA)
2.5% Vanilla Custard (Flavorah)
2% Vanilla Shisha (INAWERA)

This is my favorite Banana recipe.

1 Like

ooey Gooey Banana Cake

Ingredient %
Banana Cream (TPA) 1
Bananas Foster (TPA) 1
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 3
Butter Cream (FW) 2
Cake Batter (CAP) 4
Ripe Banana (TPA) 1
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 5
Vanilla Custard (your fave) 6

Flavor total: 23%

I alway’s have some of this on hand. Also, I do a banana with the unicorn base and it is very good

Nana's Pudd'n

Ingredient %
Banana (CAP) 3
Banana Cream (TPA) 6
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 2
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) 3
French Vanilla (CAP) 2
Graham Cracker v1 (CAP) 1
Sweet Cream (TPA) 1
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 2

Flavor total: 20%

This one needs a long steep but once it does, holy cow it’s good! IT’s good after two weeks but much better if you can wait a month or longer.