Making a good banana recipe

I’m thinking about taking cut wood unicorn milk recipe and substituting banana for the strawberry,any suggestions about making a good banana recipe?

I use a combo of FLV and FA Banana. FLV tends to be a bit of an over ripe banana flavor, and FA is a bit under ripe. The combination of the two for me is a perfect Banana. I use FLV around .75% and FA around 3% and it tastes great without overpowering other flavors like Banana tends to do.

3 Likes

For a more candy-like banana try Banana Cream (LA) @ 4% with 0.3-0.5% Banana (Ripe) (TPA) :slightly_smiling:

I’ve looked at so many recipes on here and found several that are great like the element pink lemonade and the cereal killer but I have not found that perfect banana yet I have banana cream and banana by cap if you know of any that you know has good ratings can you put a link for me to click on.

Add the flavors you have to your flavor stash and then you can click on the flavors you want to research and find recipes using your flavors.

My favorite sweet vape.

Banana Cream Pie : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/450884/Banana+Cream+Pie

1% Bavarian Cream (TPA)
1% Caramel (TPA)
2.5% Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA)
0.05% DX Sweet Cream (TPA)
1% Ethyl Maltol 10%
0.05% Graham Cracker (TPA)
3.5% Ripe Banana (TPA)
0.5% Sweetener (Sucralose) (TPA)
0.5% Toasted Almond (TPA)
2% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)

Flavor total: 12.11%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/3BjF

3 Likes

I mixed up a single flavor of shisha banana to try and get a feel for it, so far quite tasty

Absolutely, love me some Banana Cream LA, if am making a banana cream vape ill go @ 4% BC LA and 2% Banana (CAP). Add a little Vanilla Custard V1 (CAP) and some Bavarian Cream (LA) and MMMmmMMM!

1 Like

How much is a [liitle] and [some] ?
And what %…30PG/70VG ?

I already guessed the MMMmmMMM is MMMmmMMM (KOW) !! :yum:

Banana Cream Pie V3 : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/491516/Banana+Cream+Pie+V3

3% Banana (CAP)
5% Banana Cream (LA)
1% Bavarian Cream (LA)
1% Cream Fresh (FA)
3% Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA)
1% Sweet Cream (CAP)
2% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)
1% Vanilla Swirl (TPA)

Flavor total: 17%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/3WBh

2 Likes

Looks good. Went to add it to my favorites to make later before I realized it was private. :wink:

Try it now Benny!

1 Like

Thanks, Cloyce! I’ve been wanting to make a good Banana Cream Pie for a while. Just missing a couple flavors then I’ll mix it up. :thumbsup:

I let it set at least 4 to 5 days before vaping. But it usually doesn’t last past 2 weeks, so I dont know if more time makes it better. LOL I made a 60ml batch a week ago on Friday and on Thursday of the next week 30ml was gone.
Let me know what ya think.

Flavors going in cart now. Will order next payday. :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you folks for the input I love this site and the friendly people ,I need to list my flavor stash and I wish some of pros could help me with some more recipes , I mixed up some strawnana with the graham cracker tfa and it was good then I used some cap graham cracker and it over powered the recipe so I’m learning it matters if you use diff name brands, I have banana split by cap,banana by cap banana cream by cap ,sweet cream vanilla bean ice cream butter cream and many more ingredients. Any more comments would be greatly appreciated.

It’s not a pudding… just crazy good with a Banana top note…

(Flavorah) Banana Berry Yogurt Bars v2 Gmix

Ingredient %
Banana (Flavorah) 2.5
Blueberry (Flavorah) 1.5
Boysenberry (Flavorah) 1
Cookie (FA) 2
Cream (Flavorah) 0.75
Dulce de Leche (TPA) 1
Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA) 0.5
Greek Yogurt (Flavorah) 2
Strawberry (Flavorah) 1.5

Flavor total: 12.75%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
1 Like

I ordered all the cap flavors to make the cut wood spy unicorn milk can some one guild me how to take those ingredients and make a banana corn milk I have banana cap banana cream cap??

Yo, try my recipe, Nutty Nanna…it is a greaaattttt shake n vape!

1 Like

VC and BC are a couple widely used flavors here. Just going from experience I would use VC around 4%-8% depending on how custardy you want your recipe. Bavarian Cream (LA) is one I haven’t used. But looking at some of the top rated recipes using it, it appears to be best in the 3%-4% range. But there are a couple recipes using it around 8%. So I would say use to taste.

1 Like