Making concentrate from Monk fruit powder

Anyone here had success making monk fruit concentrate from powder? I’ve done it with Splenda and the others but I’m having a little issue with monk fruit. I tried to make it at 10% with pg but it just turned to paste. Wasn’t enough liquid. I tried again with alcohol (10% monk fruit) but it didn’t have any taste when i mixed it at 5 % in a 80/20vg/pg mix and vaped it in a dripper. Anyone have any experience with this? Thank you

1 Like

Have you tried prefixing it in warm distilled water?
I would try that first before adding to PG, again warmed and then mixed thoroughly.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion, if it come to that I will use dw but I trying to keep water out of my mixs for now. I was using water in everything for a while and I noticed I was having s lot more issues running temp control. I have no idea if water was a factor or not, but I’m not using water right now to see if that was a factor.

1 Like

No worries,.
Have you tried just adding the monkfruit to heated PG and mixing it?
When you heat the liquid it really helps to dissolve any powders added to it. You just have to get the ratios right and that you don’t overheat the liquid.40-50 deg is sufficient for the dissolving.

1 Like