Making sure i don't kill myself here

Howdy Everyone

First time mixer here and i just want to make sure i’m not about to die :slight_smile:

I bought some 10% VG Base CNT from liquidbarn as well as their starter kit.

If ive followed directions correctly i Think this is a valid recipe for 6mg of nicotine 80/20 e-juice and i just wanted to double check before i make it.

Thanks for any insight!

dew

4 Likes

It’s not correct. You bought VG and your nic base is gor PG…Not sure how good its gonna be but that subjective

7 Likes

thanks its all about learning :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Actually you need to switch your Nic Base to VG not PG…if you need anything else we are here

6 Likes

Is your nic actually 100mg? Since they noticed the wrong nic base, figured I better ask :wink:

6 Likes

Yeah I ordered this, https://www.liquidbarn.com/products/cnt-e-liquid-nicotine-solution?variant=15871857229895

i changed over to vg in my recipe… at least the nicotine is the same lol dont wish to od on it

7 Likes

Might want to also consider correcting that Sweetener in your flavor stash.
Here’s the correct one… Sweetener (LB)

5 Likes

Thank you sir! Obviously im gonna need some more flavors… i am/used to be a vapewild customer but since they are shutting down im gonn have to figure out how to make murica myself

6 Likes

So sorry to hear the closing of that place

6 Likes

Good catch on the nic base guys, but I think TZ has ya beat with his forensic findings.

6 Likes

This is exactly why i left that public thanks guys :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot PMTA. They were a very regularly used place in the days before I mixed. Always liked them a lot. It’s a real shame.

5 Likes

I was a regular customer back before they discontinued a couple of my fave ejuices. It’s a shame they going out of business tho.

5 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that quite few places will be shutting down thanks to the PMTA process, just because they can’t afford it and the b…ds knew that very well, only “we know who” could afford it.

Let’s hope that they’ll be able to sell their recipes or make them public, it’d be a pity loosing all their good work, I know it’s sad, but we all knew that this was going to happen thanks to the FDA the governments and their short sight or… was it really short or planned??

5 Likes

Just got the notice a week or so ago, so imho short

2 Likes

Oh it’s planned alright. Big Tobacco has more money than g*d and they give lot’s of it to US States and other countries I bet. They don’t care about our health, just look at our health system. It’s all about the money honey. Always has been and always will be.

6 Likes