Making the best of it

What Pandemic?

8 Likes

oooh look… Ogre’s kitteh!! grabby hands :rofl:
Kitty says that needs a ball of yarn, a brown paper bag, a box, fish play with me!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

#CatsRule

@SmilingOgre

4 Likes

#CatsRuleDogsDrool !

3 Likes

So my current job is scanning employees temperatures at a factory in my town, I put in 6 hours a night and the shift change is only for the first two hours so I do alot of sitting around the next four hours, I brought my coilmaster kit tonight and rebuilt some coils on the clock lol

5 Likes

Be safe Fish… what juice ya got?? :hugs:

3 Likes

First run of your twisted fried pretzels in the blue on blue elder dragon/ram squonk combo, delicious but seems like it wants a dual coil setup with more wattage lol, one of my custards in the boreas tank, a strawberry jam monster clone in the Silver hermetic on the black ram squonk, and I’m about to rebuild the black ammit rda on the blue/black crea squonk box, probably go with the corona ou812 or maybe a mint ice cream I’ve been working on, haven’t decided yet lol as of right now the corona juice is the only thingI’ve ran in my wanko rda on my tube mech since I first tested the sample of it you sent, it worked so well with that setup I haven’t tried it anywhere else lol

3 Likes

haha!! Yes the pretzel loves watts… it should be perfect for both single and dual coils…
I dont max it out enough, but I have had friends that run it at 90+ watts.

I have an after dinner coffee blend going right now… have not finalized it, but its close <3

Tired here, it sure has been a day! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

When I get home I’ll throw it on my dual coil tester rda, rafale x rda with dual quad core fused Clapton’s running around 70-75 watts, I feel like most bakeries like a little more power and my coil is only pulling about 40 watts in the dragon

3 Likes