Man Generates 1,750,000 Micro-amps With His Brain

I’m placing this in the health section because he has been improving people’s health using bio-intrinsic resonant energy (B.I.R.E.).

3. How is Edd’s energy different than a Reiki master or Shamanic energy healer or any energy healer?
It is essentially the same energy. The difference is the degree or amount of energy that Edd can generate. In working with scientists and having a measurable means to quantify his work, Edd was able to fine-tune and increase the energy fields to reach and maintain for more than 15 minutes 1,750,000 Micro-amps…forty times higher than Reiki masters and the like that have been tested so far. The effects that he can cause to happen in seconds is nearly unbelievable.

I’ll link his website where you can find other resources to search and find out more about this man. I can tell you that I tried watching one of his videos and before he mentioned that my body was going to move, it already did. So I know it’s not the power of suggestion. I actually felt the magnetic field pull me forward. It’s wild. I hope you find him as fascinating as I have. If you listen to any podcasts/interviews, Edd has hilarious stories he shares about his ability. I absolutely love this man!

4 Likes

It’s a lousy video but you get the point.

1 Like