Mang-woes (Another Hunt for Mango)

Having trouble with mango flavors, nothing has really hit the spot thus far.

INW Mango- Best so far, but has a floral not I can’t get past.
FA Mango- Many like this, but to me it has an astringent taste to it.
CAP Sweet Mango- Good mango, but not quite there; odd note to it.
PUR Golden Eye- Great mango, but it has a floral/ sharp note at any %.
TPA Philippines Mango- Okay, but has a rind quality to it that doesn’t steep out.
EF Yellow Mango- Smells great, but contains acetoin, so I avoid using this.
FLV Mango- Ewwww, smells like burned plastic. Purchased twice, with the same result.
FW Mango- Just like the FLV Mango, with an added cat piss element, bad.
LA Mango- Has a hard taste to it, very mango like but unpleasant to vape.
MF Mango- Clean, clear, but doesn’t quite pop as a mango.

I still have yet to try INW Shisha Mango as well as PUR Mango, is there anything out there that I am missing? Or perhaps a mix of these flavors that helps them stand up better as an all around mango flavor?

1 Like

Have you vaped the flv mango? I know I have my first tester steeping.

1 Like

I did and even after steeping, it tasted just as it smelled :frowning: There are a lot of people who like it around here, but for some reason it just was bad to me. I even had people around me try it and they got the same result.

I made a RF SC Mango @ 2%. No flavor at all! Mixed @ 4%, slight flavor, clean no floral notes or after taste. I thought what the Hell, mixed @ 6% steeped 4 weeks. Tried it just an hour ago. Very Good real Mango taste, sweet like a ripe fruit. Obviously this worked for me, hope it helps.

3 Likes

After talking to a few people, FLV seems to be the go-to mango. I have a feeling that I got a bad batch, and I think I am going to throw it in my cart again. I know it is a slim chance that I got a bad flavor twice in a row, but now that I am ordering from a different vendor, maybe I will have more luck.

@Pro_Vapes
What is your most used/ favorite mango?

My go to Mango.

2 Likes

i tried maybe 6 different Mango flavors across vendors - i love Mango and Mango vape. Mango is tricky, cause it’s different for each of us … “my mango” is the asian elongated type that i used to eat as kid as we had few tree in our garden :slight_smile:

in my limited experience, i found that instead of trying to find a vendor’s mango that resembles “my mango”, maybe i can tweak, say, TPA Mango (you don’t have that one on your list) or CAP Sweet Mango with notes from other fruits to hit my spot, depending on the “vape mode” too. so far i’ve tried Passion Fruit, Papaya, Guava, Banana or Red Touch (not other SBs) at low % to bring the Mango closer to where i need with some success. learned this trick here on ELR :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What is this ef yellow mango you speak of kind sir? I do not see it listed in the elr flavor base, off a cursory search. I’m intrigued.

Thanks for the info!

Will also consider the rf mango @ 6%. Thanks.

Testing PUR, TPA, and INW Shisha Mango, will be giving results tmrw. Hopefully the Shisha Mango is less floral than the INW Mango. PUR is weak from what I tasted so far, and TFA has no off taste but isn’t fantastic.

1 Like

For me flv mango with a bit of mf is all I need.

2 Likes

Damn, I really must have gotten an odd batch. My FLV Mango was awful, like, bad, pungent, awful.

1 Like

I mix it with French vanilla ice cream hs. Totally deliciouso

2 Likes

Where did you order HS FVIC from?

2 Likes

Bull city flavor.

3 Likes

First ever BCV order. Couldnt resist the thought of an icecream flavor im missing out on :wink: picked up some other odds and ends, decent prices on loranns , got the two new FA oranges and the SC dragonfruit on route :smiley:

4 Likes

SC dragonfruit? Interesting pick, I have only ordered one flavor from SC, will be interested in hearing what you think.

2 Likes

Glad that I helped pop that cherry. You won’t be dissapointed in ordering from bcf. The only sad part is that you may not be able to experiance their normal fast shipping times due to the holiday order volumn…like there may be a 1 day delay in packaging…but that’s like with everyone.

4 Likes