Mango Query

I’m looking to make a Mango Eliquid, what people’s thoughts on using the following the combination,
FA Indian Mango Special 3%
VTA Shisha Mango 2%
WF Island Mango 1.5%

Is there any other flavouring or combo that would work better ?

Anything I could add to it ?

4 Likes

Welcome to ELR @JD_0692. I’m a huge fan of FE’s Mango.

7 Likes

Thanks for the welcome and the recommendation, Which of the 3 I suggested would you replace this with ?

2 Likes

Because FE’s is so good, I would START with that one, and see what you think. I have no idea what finished profile you are going for. It is a REALLY good Mango by itself.

2 Likes

Ok thanks.

Im just wanting a “juicy” Mango type flavour, and after looking into it for a little bit it seems that most people use 2-3 different Mangos.

2 Likes

Without giving away anyone’s best selling commercial e liquid recipe
Try this one
Mango( FLAVRZ) 3%
Mango Jam (FLAVRZ) 6%
Fuji Apple (FLAVRZ) 2%
Peacharine (FLAVRZ) 1.4%
Fairy Floss (FLAVRZ) 2%
Super Sweet (FLAVRZ) 1.2%

Hope that helps

8 Likes

Thanks but I can’t get that brand in the UK I don’t think.

3 Likes

That recipe looks so divine! My mouth is watering!

2 Likes

@KC111, @Jetz dammit, NOW, I’m going to have to mix this up…

6 Likes

I keep waiting for your notes re: Mangoes. You know me from the Mango Mafia days :cowboy_hat_face: :japanese_goblin:

2 Likes

Tell you what @KC111, I gotta DO IT !!! For science and shit, AND, for the Mango Madness !!!

3 Likes

a touch of cool adds to the Mango profiles, you can use 0.2% if you do not like cool, or 2% if you want a brain freeze. Works with or without cooling agents.

Cut the sugar content if you do not like them sweet, but works in this recipe. Though by adding 0.2% of ws-23 it will help cut the sugars

3 Likes

You know what @Jetz, I absolutely DESPISE cooling agents. ALL of them, ALL of the time.

NOW, you have been dropping some HELLA good recipes using the FLAVRZ flavors. I haven’t even had time to start “dabbling” with the flavors yet, but you haven’t been wrong with ANY of your recipes yet.

I’ll DO some cooling, BUT, only 0.2%. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

3 Likes

I would suggest that you knuckle test the SPLICE - ONE SHOT and see if you like that. It has a cooling agent in it to promote the ice cream base. You will NOT taste the cooling in it, it just adds something special to the recipe. It is running more of the cooling agent (without giving too much away - about double or a little more) than what I have recommended at 0.2%

3 Likes

I appreciate, and can respect that.

3 Likes

It is running more of the cooling agent (without giving too much away - about double or a little more) than what I have recommended at 0.2%

3 Likes

Subbing Peacherine for Pearerine…

2 Likes

My typo with the recipe above. Yes correct it is Peacharine, NOT Peararine, as we do not have one. Have fixed the above recipe. Autocorrect is fun.

2 Likes

Hehe, thanks Darren. I’ll correct the recipe now mate.

3 Likes