Many thanks

Thank you very much everyone, I am delighted with this forum. I’m a rookie and I learn a lot here. Thanks for sharing your knowledge. Thanks to you, I can be without smoking, after 35 years of cigarettes, saving money … Sorry for my bad English. And if you visit Barcelona, I invite you to a beer. Thank you,!!!

25 Likes

You’re very welcome @Gus6… We are delighted to have you here. If you need anything, don’t hesitate to ask. There are many, many helpful members a ELR.

BTW, your english is just fine.

15 Likes

Welcome Gus6!! I have been tourist in your city before 10 years and I have to say that I like Barcelona very much and… Gaudi is everywhere… I just love that artist. As @Pro_Vapes say don’t hesitate to ask. All this good people will help you or at least they will try to. And believe me your English is better than mine.

11 Likes

I’m glad we can be helpful to you. Everyone has to start somewhere.

9 Likes

Did somebody say :beers: :beers: :+1:
Iam like you @Gus6 new to the world of DIY. This forum has been a great learning place. Ive been here for several months now and the knowledgeable people here are all too helpful and willing to help and answer every question anyone posts. This place has kept me off the stinkies and I thank every member here for that.

9 Likes

tenor%20(3)

7 Likes

Next time I’m out that way I’ll take you up on that. Welcome to the herd! I have enjoyed all of the members of ELR I’ve met, with horseradish cream.

Yall knew that was comin.

7 Likes

Should have posted this 35 or 40 years ago when my ship hit your port lol I would have bought you a beer also G

5 Likes

Beer??? My wino senses are tingling…
Congrats on quitting the cigs. Excellent work! You’re now in the ranks of the the many that ELR has helped quit those nasty things. Keep up the good work and feel free to ask questions. You’ve got a lot of brothers and sisters willing to help.

6 Likes