Married batteries in different mods, safe?

is it safe to use my “married batteries” that ive been using in my sigelei 150 tc in my new sigelei 213? when I ordered the sigelei 213 I forgot to order new batteries but I have 3 sets of married batteries that ive been using in rotation on my sigelei 150 tc. is it safe to use them in the new device?

2 Likes

I have many times but great question!
I think the main part is to charge and discharge together , so what mod you use shouldn’t matter.

5 Likes

What he said, basically you just don’t want to seperate the two of them,

4 Likes

I have always heard marry them to the device

2 Likes

Doesnt matter as once they are recharged together again they could be going to any device next, like a married couple moving to a new home is all. It only matter that the voltages are kept equal, doesnt matter what is drawing from them.

3 Likes

The best reason to keep them married is the re-charge life cycle…
And yes, you can keep the old farts together in a new home.

You can separate them without problem, especially if they stay separated and used individually for the rest of their charge-cycle life.

The batteries only know discharge and re-charge cycles, not who brought them to the party. Keeping them ‘married’ is smart [kudos to you] and it keeps their lifespan under your control to be monitored.

8 Likes

Everything that ozo said. Keep them married, use and recharge together. It doesn’t matter what device they’re in - mod or charger - as long as they’re together.

2 Likes

Agree with peeps above, should be fine

1 Like

I do it all the time 4 married sets of batteries three dual battery mods they get to discharge together in all three mods. Kinda like sleepin around I guess. lol

3 Likes

“Kinda like sleepin around I guess. lol”

-shakes head and chuckles-
that boy ain’t right I tell ya!

You know that doing that while married usually ends up in divorce! ;p (though the same doesn’t apply to batteries, primarily because they’re asexual one would assume). Lol

2 Likes

I didn’t say to do it, in fact I’m probably the most married guy you’ll ever talk to and lovin every minute of it.

3 Likes

No no. I didn’t take that from it at all.
Just tossing a laugh out (or trying to at least) to see where it’d stick. :wink:

1 Like

Got the laugh just my twisted sense of humor to bug somebody, anybody, everybody you know. :smile:

Idk if id call it sleeping around they are together just in different places… They just couch hop or travel alot… :wink:

2 Likes

I really enjoy it when we can take a completely harmless topic and twist into something bizarre. Damn we’re good.

2 Likes

Now if one of the pair went with another battery… Well … That makes that battery a whore.

2 Likes

NO if you look at the battery I’d be more inclined to say whoremonger. lmao

1 Like

Batteries are rather phallic.

1 Like

But at least they are wrapped. :stuck_out_tongue:
Good to be safe :wink:

2 Likes

You know what they say
"A tisket a tasket, a condom or a casket" lmao

2 Likes