Marvec Priest AIO 90 watt review by Mjag..Baby Beast RBA included!

Great review brother as always :wink:

1 Like

@mjag:
I have a question about your Marvec coils compatibility especially the RBA…
Does your Marvec RBA fit into your Smok Baby Beast, Big Baby Beast or Joyetech ProCore atomizer?

2 Likes

Thank you brother!

Hey @CosmicTruth I don’t seem to have a Smok Baby Beast anymore, must have given it to someone. I did try the RBA in the Squid Peacemaker and Vaptio Frogman XL, both of which use Baby Beast compatible coils and it worked just fine. You just have to replace the bottom thick o’ring with the o’ring from a baby beast compatible coil and your good. The reason for the o’ring being thicker when used in the Priest is it seals the chamber but being so thick means it is too big to fit in another tank.

4 Likes

Thanks for the review!

2 Likes

Thanks for checking it out! This reminded me that I bought a second one at a vape convention, my friend wound up buying 2 or 3, he got the nicer blue version with resin panels before I got there…grrrrrr :wink:

Put a fresh coil and battery in it and will be using it today, fun little device. Bums me out on this blue one though, needs a 510 drip tip with beefy orings to stay on good, that is not the case with the other one I have or either of my friends.

4 Likes

Hello ! So Marvec RBA is at this point the only one RBA fitting on Vaptio Frogman XL ?
I’m searching all possible RBA 's fitting this atomizer, does anyone discovered other compatibles RBA’s ?
Thank you !

3 Likes

That is a good question I would not mind knowing the answer to as well. I know Advken made a sub ohm tank that included a RBA, the tank took BB coils but the RBA had a weird base so did not work on most BB compatible tanks.

2 Likes

Sigh…never wanted an AIO before. Looks like I need to shell out some cash. Thanks, thanks alot.

3 Likes

Thank you !!! Marvec RBA on Frogman XL !!!

4 Likes

Nice :+1:

I like that Frogman tank too, gonna have to revisit it with the Marvec RBA :grin:

2 Likes