Mastodon - An Open Source version of Twitter

Just thought I’d share this great open source twitter-like format, I think it’s pretty neat and will take off somewhat as it has been growing. Here is a brief video describing it:

I’m kinda new to the whole thing, I used to use Facebook and Instagram, twitter very little, but what I found was you were fine to make posts just as long as you didn’t question: Left wing supporters, question vaccine efficacy or anything about the current government or society.

This doesn’t seem to have that and it’s pretty unbiased, if you don’t like what you see scroll on.

I’m using it to keep in touch with web developing and programming stuff, Linux and Creative things. But this might be worth it to take vaping and whatnot there, as you can tell it’s under attack and will be the next thing they try to censor more so than now.

Worth a look anyways.

6 Likes

So…not these guys.

7 Likes

Can’t have TOO much free speech out there ehhh ?

4 Likes

I don’t know what’s so upsetting. I see it as another nail in Bidens coffin :coffin:. America won’t stand for it.

3 Likes

might be the bill they’re passing to disarm americans without red tape, just a guess though.

The shooter thing though…

10k cameras in the subways… 3 weren’t working.

4 Likes

Only until the sheeple get offended!

3 Likes

Yes, Roger that @TorturedZen

Brother, I don’t even want to get started. The fact that hardly NO ONE at the White House seemed to give TWO @$%$#%^ about ANYTHING that was being posted on Twitter, or whomever got shadow banned, removed, silenced, banned, up until about a WEEK AGO, says ALL you need to know.

It’s seeming a lot of the “left” is starting to REPLACE the words “Truth” or “Free Speech” with “Disinformation”.

BUT, fear not, we’ve got a Czar for that now, and everything’s gonna be O.K.

3 Likes

Are we suposed to swap one lunacy for another?

2 Likes

I visit Facebook and Twitter once a year to check in.

2 Likes

Me too, I don’t like facebook anymore. But I like this https://writinguniverse.com/free-essay-examples/entrepreneurship/ website because over there I can read essay samples for free. I am a school student and I am not so good at writing an esasy assignment.

2 Likes