Max Mouthfeel?

I’m interested in other’s opinions on flavors that have a thick mouthfeel. Vanilla custard is my all day flavor and I like a very dense mouthfeel. I also like a couple of NET tobaccos but find them to have a thin wispy mouthfeel. I would like to add something to these recipes to increase mouthfeel, but without adding a lot of flavor. Does such a thing exist? All opinions will be respected, even if you tell me I’m crazy.

11 Likes

Not sure if such a flavor exist and I’m not big on custards, but the first thing that comes to mind for me is Cornish Cream SSA, it’s got a great thick mouthfeel without the thick custard taste, at least for me…

10 Likes

Most people use marshmallow… But it will add sweetness (I don’t necessarily count that as a flavor, but some might).

12 Likes

FA whipped cream have a thick mouthfeel to it, and not too sweet.

10 Likes

@Rocky02852 I picked a bottle of smooth as it this is what it described as doing on the manufacturer website. To be honest I was not convinced, but I am now. It does work.

8 Likes

I don’t know if you’d consider a solo for this question… but GremberryFarm’s Samoan Dreams is as my sister called it “a whole meal” in a vape.

7 Likes

Flavour Art has MTS Vape Wizard. MTS stands for Mellow, Thick, and Smooth. It is chemically similar to TPA’s Smooth. Use sparingly because it’s known to mute flavors if you over do it.

7 Likes

Ah yes Smooth (triacetin), I haven’t used that one in quite a while. May have to revisit that :ok_hand:

9 Likes

Hey Rock, when we first mixed Peanut Butter Cheesecake, we didn’t have the smooth. So my wife picked up a bottle a week or so later to use in future mixes. But what we done as a chance, was add it to this recipe which had been steeping for a week to see what happened.
As it turns out it worked perfectly, to the point that I said to Melanie last night that our mix actually tastes better then some of the ready to vape mixes we brought from the shop.
So as you can see, I am.a big fan now of smooth.
:cake::peanuts::icecream::100::boom:

10 Likes

@CCS If you are looking for a concentrate to give you the full mouth feeling that you are wanting without any flavour, then have you should try and pick up a bottle of TPA Smooth or the equivalent from another manufacturer of your choice.
We were looking for that same full mouth sensation that you are looking for and after reading about what the TPA Smooth is supposed to do, it convinced us to give it a try.
The results truly are amazing. .

8 Likes

Think I’ll try that in my PBEASY recipe just to see what happens…
Thanks for the tip :+1:

9 Likes

I agree with @TorturedZen and @Rocky02852 with using tricaetin as a way to thicken a vape. I use it occasionally myself to marry together rather complicated blends.

For example, I used Smooth to fuse this one into a cohesive vape:

8 Likes

Mouth feel I use Caps or OOO van whipped cream with fruit creams or cheesecakes,custards etc.With bakeries I find butter adds a lot of mouth feel.

6 Likes