May You Sing With The Angels Tonight Mike

For those that haven’t heard Mike (Vapin Trucker) lost his battle tonight. Please keep his family and friends in your thoughts.

13 Likes

RIP Mike. Prayers for his family and friends.

15 Likes

A sad night for so many …R.I.P Mike

15 Likes

R.I.P. Mike
“And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest”

15 Likes

I am gutted right now

This is a huge loss to both of his families

Mike was an amazing, kind, hilarious and giving human and he was loved by so many.

You are loved Mike and you have loved well.

19 Likes

This is so sad and brings everything into perspective. A good man who was so giving to all and a great asset to our community. He will be missed. Condolences and my best thoughts to his partner and family. :cry:

May he forever rest in peace.

17 Likes

Love is such a dangerous thing. May his memory be eternal.

16 Likes

Rest in Peace Mike.

16 Likes

I never had the pleasure to know you but others imply that you are sound chap. I hope you have a bit of relaxation after an irksome parting from this world.

18 Likes

I’ll keep my eyes open for those big clouds in the sky Mike, and know it is you. RIP

16 Likes

R. I. P Mike.

18 Likes

R.I.P Mike & condolences to his partner & family :cry:

18 Likes

I never talked to Mike but after watching just a couple of shows you knew he’s one of those rare guys whom you wish you could meet in your real life.

18 Likes

Rest in Peace Mike
Deepest condolences to family & those close to him

17 Likes

To everyone who knew and loved him, my deepest condolences. A very sad day for all, may you rest in peace Mike

17 Likes

I didn’t have the time with him that most of you did but I knew his importance in our community and yesterday I was thinking about him. I was hoping someone had information about his condition. Thank you @authormichellehughes for bringing us the news as sad as it was.

Of course, people want to live long. But in the end, what matters more is what we have been able to leave behind―the value we have created in our lives, the number of people we have made happy and how much we have been able to grow and expand as a person. - Daisaku Ikeda

Mike, this is what you have accomplished. Thank you and rest peacefully my friend.

18 Likes

R.I.P. Mike.
I didn’t know you in this world but I hope to in the next. :latin_cross:

14 Likes
15 Likes

Thank you very much for sharing this Simon, and your words, were perfect.

12 Likes

Rest in peace. Gods speed to you.

13 Likes