Meanwhile in Australia

Man I am so sick of our useless uninformed bureaucrats. I think I am going to build a wall around my farm and succeed from the commonwealth of Australia.

2 Likes

Read the article and all I can say is: “Wow” in a less than enthusiastic tone. I feel for you poor Aussies, I really do.

1 Like

A good read, but terribly sad.

1 Like

smh , i dont even know what to say

1 Like

It’s really sad in a sickening kind of way that the Aussie Government actually labels people that wanna quit smoking by the aid of e-cigarettes as criminals.
Furthermore they need to stop being such a bunch of wimps and take a stand on health for the smokers that do wanna lay off a nasty habit.

I think Governments all over the globe should applause the invention of e-cigarettes and do whatever they can to get people over to these devices and away from tobacco. If health benefits doesn’t mean anything to them the amount of money they will save on what treatment will cost should be more than enough to convince them.

We need more people that advocate about vaping all over the globe before it is to late for a majority of the smokers.

3 Likes

Well said. I will am and will remain for the the first time in my life a criminal if they come a knocking let them but I would rather be a live criminal than a dead smoker.

4 Likes

Thanks man, you said it real well yourself there and i would feel the same way if i would live in the promised land of criminals :wink: and with that last part i am referring to the bandits in control.

2 Likes

Wow, just wow. It’s a never ending fight. Keep fighting, it’s worth it!

I’m proud to hang with all you criminals :heart:

3 Likes

This article saddens me he is pouring his life story out and yet another country wants to slam us vapers regardless of the good it’s done in our life. Good for Joe for writing the story.

1 Like

It’s all political. Big Tobacco has a far reach in the world and by God they are going to push their agenda. The more money they can funnel, the more lies you are going to read and see.
If you have a political nervous tick do not read further. NSFTT. (NOT SAFE FOR THE TRIGGERED )

I believe that Democrats have gone insane. When they lost the election. All the money to huge companies got sidelined. The huge bailouts may not happen and Tobacco companies hate that. It means more lies and conspiracy. Also now that lobbying is being curtailed it hurts their economic growth. So let the conspiracies fly. Just know I will fight for our human rights to vape.

Speaking for yourself, agreed we will all fight.

The Australian alliance for vaping link is here. Would be greatly appreciated if you could add your voice. I’m guessing even if you are not from Australia it helps. For you Aussies please consider it.
http://nnaau.org/

3 Likes

Meant I you caught me.

EDIT: Changed.

1 Like

Don’t bother editing. Sign the petition if you could please. If you have not already.

Was thinking we should compile a list of all the advocacy groups and where to get involved. Look out for more I’ll do that this weekend.

1 Like

See if we have links already posted here. If not, create another thread.

1 Like

I recently skimmed over an article in a nursing magazine from the U.S. The writer tried to make it sound like both positions were being considered but the opening paragraphs were seriously manipulative. Show a picture of a kid and a few lines down an outtake in bold lettering says deadly allure. I’ve been friends with people in advertising and know how appealing to emotion sells an idea or ware but really I’d like to think more people nowadays could recognize when they’re getting bent over by someone. First it was tar and cancer and now it’s nicotine.
Another article was released yesterday about vaping possibly causing heart disease.

Anyway at this rate I can imagine a headline from 2060, "Coffee tariffs being considered to fund increasing state dental insurance costs’’.

Ug
Here it is

Link

1 Like

Surgeon general recommends people stop breathing. “For years we have known how corrosive and active oxygen is. So we are recommending that everyone and especially children limit their breathing to say 230 breaths per day. If this is too difficult we recommend vaping it least makes the oxygen taste better with the right flavours”