Medicine Flower 40% Sale

Wow MF must be getting slammed, as I JUST got my shipping confirmation today.

5 Likes

I ordered twice, one at night, the other the next day. I received the first order yesterday, as seen above, but have not received a shipping notification on the second yet!

5 Likes

Mine too according to USPS. No worries.

2 Likes

My delivery was updated to today but itā€™s hard to say if it will show up. Iā€™ll have to see if they drop it in my P.O. Box.

3 Likes

Your comment made me traxk my order and guess what??? Its supposed to come today YAY ā€¦

6 Likes

Itā€™s in. Yay!!!

11 Likes

Oh yaā€¦And got the sample of lime

10 Likes

My stated Tuesday may be bumped up to tomorrow, as itā€™s already arrived in the next-to-last mile facility. It usually travels to my local PO overnight so it may be here tomorrow.

Of course, weā€™re currently enduring a winter storm so it may be held back. No worries either way- canā€™t really help nasty weather. I know the ā€˜rain nor sleet nor snowā€™ mantra, but our street is a true nightmare so I give them slack in weather like this.

7 Likes

Those cuddly, fluffy little bringers of happiness did move the date up on me.

Status

Out for Delivery

December 16, 2019 at 7:55 am

Out for Delivery, New Expected Delivery arrival by 8:00pm

6 Likes

And despite it snowing all day long, for a second day,

Status

Delivered

December 16, 2019 at 1:07 pm

Delivered, In/At Mailbox

:eyes: :man_dancing:

8 Likes

Does anyone know what cap size MF 30 ml bottles are ? Id like to remove the dropper part and Cap it, alsonthe 15ml bottles

4 Likes

The thread pitch is 400 on both the 30ml and the 15ml.

To determine the cap size, place a ruler across the cap opening & read from one side of the inner wall to the opposite side of the inner wall.

I will measure it as soon as i can find a damn ruler lol

6 Likes

No lemon, No Mint, and no banana! :expressionless: :sob:

And a sample of Cannalicious CBD oil! Iā€™m the last person that would ask for that. Damn, MF. Bummed!

3 Likes

I didnā€™t get any samples at all.

3 Likes

Alright, was starting to get nervous ā€¦

Got the CBD sample which I wont useā€¦

My Lemon and Mandarin came hard cappedā€¦

7 Likes

Did they send you only 1 dropper?

2 Likes

I get a different dropper for each bottle every time.

Iā€™m gobsmacked that didnā€™t receive the Mint. I was planning all the great times we were going to have together. Really disappointed.

5 Likes

Got my MF shipment today too, no free samples but I didnā€™t think to ask.

The only problem was the White Peach, shook the bottle before making a SFT bottle and got a handful of peach. Checked the dropper and it was on tight and handful of peach againā€¦Donā€™t worry, I immediately dipped my hand into a vat of VG and am vaping that now :crazy_face: Sent an email to MF about this with pics, hoping to get a replacement as I lost a few ml fo sure.

SFT most of them at 2 drops per 15ml and wow, knuckle tests tell me they are pretty concentrated. Did the Caramel at 4 drops after 2 drops didnā€™t offer much flavor, 4 definitely better. Messed up with White Chocolate and put 4 drops, should have went 2 drops as it tastes like too much. Gonna give these all at least a week to steep before vaping them.

6 Likes

Yeah, I gotta share @Kanamit !!! Kidding, they sent two.

3 Likes

Me too, but they tossed in a CBD.

Yeah, I gotta say, Iā€™m pretty SENSITIVE to bad bottles, that piss me off, and make a mess. I respect their use of glass, but man, for all the ā€œgainsā€ with the glass and the droppers, I just started tossing them into cleaned 15ml PET bottles with tight neddle tips, and have not looked back, as what happened to you, HAS happened to me, and at the COST of MF, donā€™t need to be throwing drops around.

6 Likes