Medicine Flower 40% Sale

I forgot to ask too. I wouldn’t have asked for what I got.

4 Likes

Thank you brother…

4 Likes

Nice haul…I don’t see any nuts

4 Likes

Hehe, no nuts !!!

4 Likes

Lmao i just reread … That’s funny …

4 Likes

Has anyone heard what price point the new lines will be ? Im wondering if the PG line will be a bit less

4 Likes

You didn’t receive these

3 Likes

Correctttttt.

2 Likes

My medicine flower has arrived… be very afraid… LOL no sample sniffling did I mention I love getting tiny samples?

4 Likes

That was @SessionDrummer’s nickname in high school!!

3 Likes

@SessionDrummer hmmm … LOL Phil you’re gonna get me in trouble here

3 Likes

I was just about to email a “what’s going on here?” email asking why my 2nd oirder from last Tuesday hadn’t shipped…and the confirmation email came in! Phew!

4 Likes

I had the exact same idea, did all the necessary research but have forgotten the results now, sorry, . It all got laid to waste by the sheer impossibilty of buying that particular cap size in Britain (our 15/30ml bottles have different dimensions than yours) and the ridiculous, industrial quantities i was expected to buy, and riduiculous postage rates if i ordered the caps from the USA :rage: Can’t blame MF for that problem, but If only MF would just throw in some caps with every order…

ooh! you might say that my plans were capsized (get it? *falls about laughing at own silly pun *)

3 Likes

No dont do that…what hapoen with your MF order

5 Likes

Apparently somewhere between my order placement and fulfillment, the mint, vanilla, and banana sold out so I was out of luck. Also, the dark chocolate spilled a little- it’s clearly lower than the others and the box smells like Valentine’s Day. First bad MF experience, and very poor timing too.

6 Likes

That sucks … I think they knew there was going to be a chance that inventory may become an issue. I read somewhere in their sales notice they would refund if a person order and inventory was out :frowning:

7 Likes

I did get the refund, absolutely. But I wanted the damn concentrates.

6 Likes

Right…i missed out on Caramel and was bummed

6 Likes

I already had half a big bottle of Caramel, that’s the only one I would have been OK without.

But anyone who never had the chance to try Mint has missed out. That was maybe their absolutely best flavor. It completely beat the heck out of any other mint of any kind I’d ever tried. I was seriously looking forward to that.

@woftam can you split these over to the MF sale thread? Sorry for the drift.

4 Likes

Now I am upset. My order from last Tuesday finally confirmed today and I had a 30 ml of the mint ordered. Was yours 30ml or 15? If yours was a 15ml maybe I might still get it.
I agree this is the best mint I’ve ever tasted.

5 Likes