Medicine Flower 40% Sale

And so you should get samples with an order like that!
Wish I had gotten in earlier & ordered more :crazy_face:

4 Likes

You picked a great one to start with then. I hope the trinity works out (really really hope) LOL

3 Likes

It is still going now so there is always a little time left they just wont ship right away

3 Likes

Pear , Mango and kiwi ive never tried let us know please how they are

3 Likes

Thiefā€¦you stole my package

6 Likes

Ok bottle expertsā€¦I need to get some glass bottles , but for now I am going to tranfer into P.E.T bottles should I be fine??? Only the ones that came with rubber dropper things and not caps

2 Likes

silently slips over and borrows your vanilla because itā€™s sold out

4 Likes

I think I already overspent my budget :joy:

3 Likes

The mango is very good but not quite as good an an Aussie mango (which is my bench mark) . I have a sample of the kiwi but i havent tested it yet (just been lazy it is from a couple of orders back). But I do want to hear about the pear.

5 Likes

My bday is Jan 10th and I know what im buyingā€¦

4 Likes

Aussie Mango ???. Is it as good as FLVā€¦have you triwd pairing the mango with another

2 Likes

I ordered 30ml Vanilla but didnā€™t get it :no_mouth:

3 Likes

Time to engage the super-secret PayPal account otherwise known as next months mortgage payment :rofl:

5 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry. Heā€™s over there with all the vanillaā€¦ road trip?

3 Likes

What do you think about my bottle question

3 Likes

No i meant IRL Aussie Mango no single concentrate has come close yet but i am getting closer with mango combos

7 Likes

Ok lolā€¦So FLV mango is tops or MF sorry Iā€™m worn out from the Niner game GO NIners

3 Likes

You should be ok as long as they are not concentrates that come with the dropper separate as you mentioned, that said, why not just wait until you can transfer all to glass bottles? I assume you are wanting to consolidate a few bottles into a bigger bottle?

5 Likes

The pear smells like a juicy pear in the bottle, hoping it tastes as good as it smells :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Well someone is using their brain toniteā€¦Not me

4 Likes