Medicine Flower 40% Sale

We’ll keep you in our prayers @Sprkslfly.

6 Likes

Much appreciated bud!

5 Likes

Yep, I keep you in my thoughts and positive proclamations (kinda like prayer). How are you though, my friend. We haven’t talked in a while and you probably finished rehabilitation by now even though I’m not sure it ever stops.

5 Likes

I’m relatively close to you geographically… let me know if you need anything my man.

6 Likes

Have your samples been sampled yet?
Curiosity is killin me :thinking:

5 Likes

Wish somebody would think for me since I can’t decide. Do I out source the remaining flavors I could not secure. Or do the inevitable and snag some of the silver line. After all if they are equally as good I would be out nothing. But if there not I can never replace them…
Sucks being polarized lol.

2 Likes

You mean buy third party vendor stock?

(@Dan_the_Man is going to love your question statement thing there!)

3 Likes

There is stock out in the wild yet. Just not the 40% off variety. But when it’s gone it’s gone.

3 Likes

@xxanalogxx I fear change. I vote for get some any way you can, JUST in case.

5 Likes

Great, last thing I wanted was to hear from someone that thinks like I do…
Prick lol!

4 Likes

Ahhh shit, sorry mate.

2 Likes

I second this answer…Grab what you can thats original stock …

6 Likes

Not yet. I haven’t had a mixing session since they arrived. I’m due for a big one!

6 Likes

My only snobby comment on flavors is this. No one beats Medicine flower on Blueberry LOL

8 Likes

Finally, arrived today!
Hope the stinking heat hasn’t messed with them…

No samples tho :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Ooooh I got Blueberry!

3 Likes

I can’t wait for you to use it LOL that ruined all other blueberries for me. I have a trinity steeping of Butterscotch, White Chocolate, and Dark Chocolate…

4 Likes

Mine arrived today as well after a lonely Christmas in customs. I did get a few samples but only one that i don’t already have

7 Likes

Looks like paradise to me!!!

5 Likes

I haven’t had a blueberry yet :slightly_smiling_face:

Your other recipes sound yummo :drooling_face:

2 Likes