Medicine Flower 40% Sale

My wife looked at me and said “Merry Christmas” :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yes @NChris i do now ty for tagging me …If im not wrong i believe the Premium Line is what River Supply currently sells…Looks like ill be ordering tonite

3 Likes

That 39 minus 40 riggt

2 Likes

Yea it’ be $24. But than add a few more also. :rofl: I’ll wait to see what happens with the reformulation. Looks like they will have 2 vanillas

3 Likes

Is the Wild Raspberry out of stock I loaded Vanilla and Blueberry already …Trying to load Wild Raspberry but wont let me and it doesnt say Out of Stock

3 Likes

If anyone is on a computer can you check the Wild Raspberry it freezes everytime i try , but doesnt say out of stock

2 Likes

ROAR @woftam I thought that only happened to me !!!

4 Likes

It works… I turned of my ABP - ad blocker

4 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes In stock !!!

2 Likes

OMG wtf I have everything loaded butnit wont allow me to load wild raspberry ty Freddie and @SessionDrummer ill try again ive tried and tried im going to Freak out

3 Likes

WTF are you on their old site or new ??? Im on the old site im flipping out right now it will not let me load in my cart so pissed, im on my phone may have to wait till I get home to do this on my Computer

2 Likes

Never mind… Yea the old site

If I had recipes that counted on MF I would be more earger to jump on this. :wink:

3 Likes

Damn it wont let me load ill call tmrw if it doesnt allow me on the computer…thank you for trying

3 Likes

I just got the email.

Ordered mine already. Only thing I saw already OOS is 15ml Caramel.

@anon70102222 did someone tag him?

5 Likes

what browser you using? Try a different one?

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag, brother!

5 Likes

Just got home and jumped on laptop …All is good Wild Raspberry is mine alllllll mine lol

7 Likes

well, not ALL yours, I snagged a couple for me :grin:

4 Likes

Lol i just finished my order 30ml of Wild Raspberry , Blueberry , and Vanilla …15ml of dark choco and 15ml of lemon…I am debating the 30ml caramel and butterscotch ill sleep on it and maybe grab a couple tmrw…i wasnt prepared to buy anything after ive place 3 other orders in the last month BUT this deal is probably the best Flavor deal ive ever come across

5 Likes

if you don’t do it fiddy you know you will kick yourself just pull the trigger and thank me later :rofl:

5 Likes