Medicine Flower 40% Sale

I know bro… I am already hearing it from my GF another 100 lol…

4 Likes

Uh oh better tag @Chrispdx lol

3 Likes

Just got my order in. 30ml of wild raspberry. 15ml cucumber, white chocolate, and butterscotch.

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag. Had to poo first before ordering. Lol.

3 Likes

Oooooo cucumber…is MF Cucumber what you use, i wonder if they will send me sample of Lime ibe asked before but never got it …damn it tmrw may be ordering Caramel , Butterscotch, lime

3 Likes

I use fa cucumber primarily but mf is just a hair better. And I really really like cucumber mixed with icecream. It’s turning into an adv for me.

15ml mix.
Cucumber fa 1.25%
Spearmint flv. 1 drop
Anise fa 2 drops
Ice cream fw. 3.5% (Whiter ic)
French ice cream hs 1%
2 drops vanilla mf.

5 Likes

that looks refreshing

4 Likes

Anise fa can be omitted and can be made with flv cucumber or mf. And the mint can be replaced with any other mint within reason. You can use Vic lb at 2%…but then reduce the vanilla and add 4 drops fresh cream fa

3 Likes

I have everything except the Cucumber…i dont have any…ive always had it in my Want list but never pulled trigger may have to add to MF order if I order tmrw

3 Likes

Or you could do fa. A 10 ml will last you forever.

3 Likes

Interesting that even with their new PG based flavours they are introducing, they still don’t mention it, in with regards to using them for vaping

Premium Flavour line

4 Likes

And they likely never will.

They’ve pretty much made their stance pointedly clear in the past.

Besides which, the more “insulation” they have from vaping, the more assurance we have of them being around should things totally and completely go “in the can”.

8 Likes

I am going to shock all of you and tell you that I picked up 3 of the flavors… I have used them in the past and just want to toy around again… I’m also looking for solid food/drink lines to check out for … keto. :slight_smile:

I know there are a lot of flv flavors I use… and looking to expand. and yes I have a list of places I can use. Just still no standard juice lines :stuck_out_tongue:

Vanilla walnut mint. :smiley:

12 Likes

a little blood orange would go nice with that :wink:

2 Likes

Who are you and what have you done with Smoky?

7 Likes

Butterscotch
Chocolate,Dark
Coconut
Fig
Guava
Mandarin
Nectarine
Pineapple
Banana
Cherry, Black
Lemon
Chocolate, White
Raspberry, Wild

40% off on Banana Flavor- 15 mL $22.00): -$8.80
40% off on Cherry, Black Flavor:Flavor - 15 mL ($22.00): -$8.80
40% off on Butterscotch Flavor:- 15 mL ($22.00): -$8.80
40% off on Chocolate, Dark Flavor - 15 mL ($22.00): -$8.80
40% off on Coconut Flavor - 15 mL ($22.00): -$8.80
40% off on Fig Flavor:- 15 mL ($41.00): -$16.40
40% off on Guava Flavor:- 15 mL ($22.00): -$8.80
40% off on Kiwi Flavor: - 15 mL ($22.00): -$8.80
40% off on Lemon Flavor - 15 mL ($22.00): -$8.80
40% off on Nectarine Flavor: - 15 mL ($22.00): -$8.80
40% off on PineappleFlavor - 15 mL ($22.00): -$8.80
40% off on Raspberry, Wild Flavor: - 15 mL ($22.00): -$8.80
40% off on Chocolate, White Flavor- 15 mL ($22.00): -$8.80
40% off on Mandarin Flavor: - 15 mL ($22.00): -$8.80

Total: $209.59

6 Likes

Exciting news. I’d just wish they will find it beneficial to offer diluted versions for the vaping community; not just price-wise, but to allow easy mixing without necessary lab expert approach. (me thinks that ultras with 0.2% and similar amounts are a complete BS for average users needs)

2 Likes

I only mess around with ultras :stuck_out_tongue:

There are others out there besides mf and my flv… :wink: I just am not allowed to list them. <3

4 Likes

Woah! looks like they’ve taken on board concerns about corn .
The silver and gold line are

wheat, corn and gluten free.

the “premium line”" (which most resembles their old line, apparently) is not corn free

are we to deduce from this that the PG they recently adnmitted to using really is corn-based , as i have speculated?

it would be sooo nice if they would only comnfirm or discomfirm.

Personally I have dozens of MF flavours that i daren’t use at present, due to current hair-trigger corn sensitity, body going haywire, and ongoing lack of info on this point.

That I can safely purchase their new lines is no consolation. Am not made of money and the old line represented a major purchase, or rather a series of major puchases.

currently vaping unflvoured, Huffing and puffing would be an apt term :grinning:

2 Likes

No idea if your sudden sensitivity is related to this, but MF had confirmed that they don’t use GMO in any of their products. (otherwise 93% of corn in the USA contained GMOs in 2014).

2 Likes