5 Likes

Really, they would fire you? huh…

3 Likes

Probably some sneaky NDA.

5 Likes

again??? :joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :grin:

3 Likes

Fraid so…

Yeps… we do a lot of work for a lot of places… is all I can say.

4 Likes

IDK once it’s reformulated I’d just be super curious :face_with_raised_eyebrow: to try the new ones also and end up buying the same flavors twice. The grass is greener thing-a-ma-bob effect

Also can someone clear up if MF’s need’s to b refrigerated?

7 Likes

I’ve never refrigerated mine. My blueberry is as potent as it was two years ago.

8 Likes

Welcome to the Land of Both. You’re going to hear a lot of both answers. I store it in the fridge.

9 Likes

Perhaps…

I am just leary of condensation collecting inside my flavors juice or nic… I avoid the fridge. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Yes they should be …

6 Likes

That can definetly be a problem…thatbis why I use a wine cooler and keep the temperature set at its warmest setting apprx 50 degrees f… Never had had issue …

7 Likes

Heh heh heh heh

12 Likes

I love my vape bros… :stuck_out_tongue: :rofl: :blossom: :tulip: :coffee:

8 Likes

So basically, whatever you do works and if you want an opinion, make one? ROFLMAO

6 Likes

I’ve contacted MF directly to ask them, on all of our behalfs (behalves??). I’ll let you know what they say. I’ll go with whatever they advise.

7 Likes

But… But…

:laughing:
Oh what a tangled…

What?
Too soon? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
lol

Love ya! :wink:

5 Likes

Boy you must be part pachyderm. You just never forget!!

3 Likes

Nor have I.
But it does appear that “degradation” does occur (though not in the same way as other “synthetic” flavors do).

Anecdotal experience tells me that it’s somewhere between the two and three year mark. Which again, may vary by ambient Temps (storage conditions) during this period.

I also recall reading on ELR that (IIRC) @DarthVapor has experienced his flavors weakening over time (though not becoming unusable). Just had to use a bit higher percentage vs when they were fresh.

My experience has been the same (primarily with butterscotch) as his.

I’ll be trying the fridge method with a portion of the dark chocolate I’ll be getting in. Just because I know I won’t be likely to use more than 5ml in a year or more…

Definitely curious about the fridge factor as well!

5 Likes

Yeah… That’s another good variable!
(Much like the ambient temps that flavors are stored at.)

I expect “how a fridge is used” could easily factor in on the condensation factor.
Prime example: how long the door is held open when accessing the fridge. As well as how frequently it’s opened (the more people in the house, the more likely it is to be opened)…

Good things to consider. :thumbsup:

I know I’m always blown away by the fact that my mom will stand there (doesn’t matter if it’s the freezer or fridge door) and just look at everything while trying to make up her mind… Meanwhile I’m thinking “and you wonder how you get all the ice crystals in your frozen foods”… /smh chuckles

So yeah… Worth noting. :wink:
For some households more than others!

6 Likes

I know you loves me My Sparky… :kissing_heart: :hugs:
where ya been and what ya been up to, besides the naming conventions?? :stuck_out_tongue:
what ya mixed up lately and yeah… I loves you too!! <3

4 Likes