Medicine Flower 40% Sale

IMO…after running through quite a few MF flavors…Lemon is maybe the only one that is 100%, without a doubt worth the high price. It is 1 drop per 15-30 ml strong, not candy at all and does not fade. It actually gets stronger. I haven’t used all the lemon flavors but I also haven’t found anything out there that comes close.

4 Likes

I didnt know that there were 15ml options at that time …

4 years ago

Like we always say …Its subjective , personally if I had to I could only use MF with a couple additivea and be content… There are no wrongs or rights … Alot of people think ID10T is an elite mixer who knows flavors well , i choke when I see percentages he uses lol…Do whats right for you …I don’t care what anyone in this world says even if they are PROS , Doctors , Mixologists , Chemist etc the fact is very simple and this is a fact …Knowone is wrong or right when it comes to flavorings , how to mix , what taste good etc… Each individual is right as long as they like it and its good for them …What matters is what makes sense to you and thats all…I happen to enjoy MF flavors more than most mixers , I see that a bottle of 15ml isnt expensive when I account for Percentage used , accuracy , longevity etc…Where do you live

7 Likes

Blueberry and Dark Chocolate there is no substitute.

5 Likes

Blueberry is one I have not tried. Dark Chocolate I’m still trying to figure out but I’ll say this, most chocolates I’ve used come off burnt, probably because I enjoy warmer vapes. Dark Chocolate…no issues with that all.

5 Likes

Well I don’t use MF every day, but when I do, they never let me down, AND, at incredibly low %'s. Steep times are a little longer, perhaps because they’re natural extracts, not artificial, not sure, but they’re worth the wait.

I think the knock down must haves are Fig, Cucumber, Honeydew, Wild Raspberry, Banana, Dark Chocolate, and Lemon. The Butterscotch and Vanilla are following closely IMO. All of the above are worth full price, and are insane at a 40% discount. There are many other great flavors, but none that screamed full price, no problem. I have not met one yet that doesn’t taste good, but because of the typical price (even taking into account the very small usage amounts), haven’t moved me terribly.

I think that this 40% off sale is a GREAT opportunity for everyone to stock up (DUH), but also for newer MF mixers who want to try them out.

Speaking of great MF mixes, this is just ONE of @Pro_Vapes’s great recipes. He uses exactly the MF flavors he needs, goes outside the box when he has to, and everything sits perfectly in place.

8 Likes

I stopped using any other blueberry after than one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Really finger crossing on the butterscotch and white chocolate haven’t tried either and had to buy them. Bakery girl… would have gotten the vanilla but it was sold out.

3 Likes

Ya the Blueberry is hands down the best there is IMO

5 Likes

That just got expensive lol.
Sure hope the new lines don’t end up being better… nah not likely! :thinking:

4 Likes

Had to go back and add a 2nd order to snag the Blueberry and Fig. Tossed in the Blackberry for good measure.

5 Likes

@Plunderdrum you must report back after you’ve officially been FIGGED !!!

5 Likes

I certainly will! Have you been figged?
We talking .4% or 1.25% for a good figging?

4 Likes

I live in the best flavors in the world… :camping: :red_car: :grin: :rofl:

123 any street
Your town, My state 90210 :stuck_out_tongue:

What matters to me is 2 things…

Taste
Volume

and both are interchangeable.

If I can go low… I will… I will not use my flavors too high, its a waste of time money and effort.

4 Likes

I miss @Pro_Vapes:sleepy:

4 Likes

@plunderdrum I think it will depend, I had really good luck SF testing it @ 1%. Obviously how you want to use it (mixing) will dictate better.

5 Likes

Dammit I switch my brain off for one second and I lost the fight with my fingers.

8 Likes

Ok, you twisted my arm, I’ve bitten the MF bullet!
Now, I’ve gotta go do some reading :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Which ones did you score?

6 Likes

Blueberry
Pineapple
Mango
Chocolate,Dark
Strawberry
Banana
Kiwi
Pear
Tropical Fruit
Vanilla

9 Likes

Eh… Why can’t you list them?

@fidalgo_vapes believe it or not I was considering the blueberry and or the Banana but then I thought it cost too much, even with the discount. Oh well, I would say, “maybe next time” but I guess that won’t happen either.

5 Likes