Medicine Flower contains PG

These are cold-processed using extraction without the use of any colorants, fillers, diluting agents or preservatives. Wildcrafted or sustainably grown and non-GMO. Purchased mine on Amazon actually (hey I had free gift card LOL) Is this the same thing? MF Dark Chocolate https://amzn.to/32ITkeR

2 Likes
2 Likes

If you go through Medicine Flower or Good Earth Beauty, they throw in some sample sizes and you can even request the samples you would like to try.

2 Likes

Thank you for that, I was waiting until they emailed me this.

1 Like

I would have done that, but like I said I had a free gift card and wanted to try this

2 Likes

Michelle there is PG in some MF flaves …it is a vegetable based PG I go came from the owner of MF

3 Likes

Jay ill call Monday to see if the VG is corn derived …i habe a couple other question for Elisa

3 Likes

hey :slight_smile: thanks for that.
you meant to say PG i guess? just checking :wink:

1 Like

PS, have become a bit sensitive to vapes , recent weeks. Might be that bit of PG, but might also be the plum. have been vaping an old MF Plum SFT (I made 30ml of the stuff. meant to use it as a basis for further experimentation) Upshot is that I am now allergic to plums, FFS. Had to give away my carefully-soourced corn-free plum jam etc , because plums now bring me out in a nasty rash amongst other symptoms.

sigh i guess there;s just no working with my stupid, hypersensitive body is there?

Aplogies for not beiong around, just lately. It’s a combo of being enormously busy with a coincidental deluge of doctiors appointments etc… and being deeply discouraged.

1 Like

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gUp2n76zmosBmIcic7BmIJdF8QYtlq2U/view?usp=sharing SDS Medicine flower Dark Chocoalte

2 Likes

??? What am I looking for here

1 Like

??? curious, @fidalgo_vapes

3 Likes

Heck if I know just thought I’d drop what MF sent LOL

3 Likes

I emailed and got no respone…ill call this week , She seems to be easier to get on the phone lol…Oh and I spelled Alysia wrong its not Elisa

5 Likes

MF released it’s new lines:
" We have exciting news, and some big changes
to our flavor line!

Due to issues with ingredient sourcing Medicine Flower’s genuine flavor line is being replaced. This means a
Complete Genuine Flavor Liquidation Sale!
½ oz and 1 oz bottles are now 40% OFF while supplies last
This will be your last chance to get them so don’t hesitate!
(any flavors that have sold out will be deleted from your order, credited back, and noted on your final invoice)

We are introducing all NEW product lines that have similar flavor profiles and more versatility for a variety of applications.
The primary differences between the Genuine Flavor line and our new lines are the bases and active ingredients. Our new flavors feature the following options;

• Gold Line, which is in a base of MCT oil (coming soon)
  • Silver Line, in an Alcohol base
  • Premium Line, in a bio-based vegetable derived PG

Not every flavor will be available in all bases immediately during this transition and we will continue to announce new flavors as they become available.
For more information see our new site! "
I search the web information and still no solid non ambiguous claim of PG Free in the appropriate flavor lines ups. Go figure???

2 Likes