Medicine Flower Recommendations

Haha, you and your French Toast. I still have my bottle. Has it been a year? Maybe I should go back to it. My only concern is nic oxidation. Lately, I’ve been mixing nic free and adding it at the end.

2 Likes

Same here. I have a coffee juice that I buy from time to time (i’m still trying to get a close enough mix). Problem is the smell and taste of the liquid is so incredibly good I want to drip it on ice cream. I’m always licking my fingers after a top off.

2 Likes

@muth, I can’t get enough. Glad I loaded up on the BL one before it disappeared.

2 Likes

If it’s not available on Walt’s other site I have a 50 ml for you when you finally run out. Since it’s been opened should I refrigerate it?

3 Likes

Hehe thank you @muth. A long while back I experimented with refridge-ing flavors, and it seemed to darken, and reduce the flavors I tested. Since then, I have never chilled any of my flavors. Cool/dark racks with no direct sunlight seems to work best for me.

3 Likes

Good, that’s what I’ve been doing :smiley: Better yet, they’re in a box in a dark corner on the floor.

2 Likes

At first I stored my MF nets in the same cabinet as the rest of my concentrates, but switched to refrigerating them after a few months. Honestly I haven’t seen a difference in those or new MF nets that have been refrigerated the whole time.

2 Likes

I believe that MF are supposed to be refridgerated afyer opening…oll have to dble check

2 Likes

I do refrigerate them and have for a good year now, and will continue to do so. Just saying that I didn’t at first but did not notice any issues after the months those were not in the chill chest.

3 Likes

I just emailed Alysia just to see what her advice is , i do believe that it will be to store in refer after opening

4 Likes

I appreciate that (and of course will be anxious to hear what she says)!

Shame she never could be bothered to come to the forum… I was actually really excited about the prospect of that happening.

3 Likes

FWIW, Session Drummer and I were discussing RF but I have MF and would like to know about friging the flavors once opened.

4 Likes

Not sure on MF recommendations, but it could stand to reason as they are naturally extracted ?? Not sure yet, but they reside in their own box, un-chilled for now. Haven’t lost any potency that I can tell, not darkened at all. Had more than a few of the original drip/dropper tops fail at the bulbs, so I transplanted my entire collection into PET bottles. I was most concerned that the Lemon would have been impacted, but just mixed up some LMP with it a bit back, and it’s full on MF Lemon.

4 Likes

I agree. I’ve had my lemon 3ml bottle from ECX for more than a year and it’s still going strong.

3 Likes

Has anyone mixed with mf watermelon purchased direct or from nic River? I had a bottle from ecx but it wasn’t very good…and some of us were worried about old stock on that one or something else.

But I am almost ready to pul the trigger due to the sale at NR. Thoughts?

4 Likes

They just posted they have evacuated due to fires so fulfillment times may suffer but their building is not in danger.

2 Likes

Not from NR but from Goodearth beauty …i like it , its a natural watermelon with a touch of rind

4 Likes

Oh no, not again?

3 Likes

Wait, what happened?

1 Like

100 posts were split to a new topic: Medicine Flower 40% Sale