Medicine Flower Recommendations

I found a phone #… Maybe you can give them a call…

Have a question? Contact-us all inquiries will be answered within 24 hours. Good Earth Beauty - 42 Friendly Lane - Jericho NY 11753. Office: 516-605-1486

7 Likes

Facebook doesn’t say anything, so I sent her a message. Worst case I can call them, I’m just typically always at work during business hours.

Regardless, she should be getting back to me soon.

I also forgot to say that I emailed her a couple days ago through her personal email address that we have talked through in the past, and I still haven’t heard a word.

I’ll let ya know what she says, if you’re interested. I know you usually get your MF elsewhere, but I’ll keep ya posted.

Thanks!

5 Likes

The website is working for me.

Here is me logged in.

7 Likes

Yep. Just got back up

7 Likes

3o1fp-whew

5 Likes

She did finally text me back. Its hit or miss right now but enough to get what I needed!

"Hey!
Yes there are technical issues and my programmers are working on it. I really hope it will be up later on this evening. Sorry. You can also placing an order by phone if you want to call me"

7 Likes

Here is my version of @Pro_Vapes Neapolitan recipe that I think you may like.

Cream fresh fa. 0.5%
Whipped cream fa 0.5%
Dark chocolate mf 0.75%
Super sweet cap 0.01% (one light drop) added for the chocolate note helper.
Vanilla mf 0.75% (I don’t taste vanillas well this can go down to 0.35 easily without affecting the mix except for me)
Ic LB 3.5%
Straw milk shake rf sc 1% (used for the chemical property)
Strawberry fa 2% (pulls up the rf sc sb notes)

Mixed 6/16 at 30pg/70vg 1.5mg nic vaped I’m dual ss316l round wire build at 74watts.

6 Likes

that looks tasty , i cant wait to mix again , i couldnt agree more about the FA straw RFSC SM combo , i love those two together

2 Likes

@Mix_and_Hope

Late reply to an older post, but I’ve switched from using the stock MF bottles with droppers over to PET small tipped bottles. I started to notice that when shaking them up more than a few of the original glass bottles would leak a bit, plus the droppers weren’t always as precise as I wanted. Last week, I moved all of my MF’s into PET bottles and moved them into the fridge. Have not had any issues whatsoever, and mixing with them is even easier, more precise, and no leaking.

7 Likes

Thanks @SessionDrummer, that is great idea. I love my glass bottles, and have bought many, I finally got some better than I have been buying, they seal tighter and when you shake them they don’t leak, now if I can get FLV to fix there bottles, because I am having a time with them , leaking, tops cracking, etc.

5 Likes

Well if you ever get tired of the leaking/cracking issues, more than a few people shop here…

4 Likes

Are these giving you a smaller drop size or just more consistent in the. 018 to .020 range?

2 Likes

@xxanalogxx To be honest, I haven’t sat down, and really measured measured it, but it seems much more precise than the stock glass droppers. I’m not anti glass, but for me, having a few leakers when shaking was enough to send me to the PET route.

4 Likes

Does anyone know of any smaller squeeze type bottles that can accommodate a needle tip? I hate syringes but could use a way to achieve. 010 drops. Deadly accuracy is not necessary just an average size.

3 Likes

@xxanalogxx Not 100% sure what you mean by needle tip, as the ones I switched ALL my MF’s to, have very small tips, and are PET. Every time I get a new MF bottle, I shake it up good, and transfer it.

4 Likes

Did you mean something like this?

5 Likes

This is normally a needle tip squeeze bottle. I think he’s asking if somebody knows a place that sells them smaller than the “standart” 30ml (and higher of course) they come in.

I don’t know any other place besides Amazon that would sell them at 5ml and up. Hope someone else can chime in tho, because I’m not sure about the quality.

I shop at dropperbottles as well for my stuff but they don’t carry real needle tops.

2 Likes

Thanks all! And I was definitely looking for those smaller sizes.
Key thing is the drop size tho, can anyone give any feedback on that?

1 Like

I wouldnt recommend storing flavorings in “soft” LDPE bottles however, they are semi permeable and the flavorings themselves will darken and loose potency over time. I spent hundreds of dollars on bottles to transfer my large investment of flavorings into hard plastic or ideally when possible glass…

6 Likes

I agree wholeheartedly on that! I have syringes that will do the job, but I just hate those things!

2 Likes