Medicine Flower sale at River Supply

I have never had luck with guava…your review on River Supply or whatever it is called now inspired me to try one last time! :laughing:

4 Likes

Well I appreciate you taking the time to read that review on River Supply. I do a lot of tests, so many times I have to re-read my notes to keep them all straight, and yes, that Guava is just damned spot on. I still use CAP’s Sweet Guava, but they ARE completely in different camps. MF does fruits VERY good.

This is hard to quantify, but probably one of the TOP MF fruit flavors I’ve tried. Now when I say the top, it means merely edging out many others by a tiny bit.

4 Likes

Do me a favor @scifoc post back after you’ve tried it, and let’s see what YOU think. Our tastes could be different. Make sure to keep it LOW, no more than 0.5-1.0%.

4 Likes

Ya @SessionDrummer has been the SFT god send …Its hard enough doing SFT , but then to put in words that everyone can understand…thats a thing of beauty and for that I award session with this :trophy: and also the Fiddy :medal_military:of honor

5 Likes

Thank you very much @fidalgo_vapes, that means a lot.

3 Likes

Whaaaaaaat? I didn’t know it was award season, if I did I would have gotten off the couch and tried harder…on second thought…probably not :grin:

Congrats @SessionDrummer, reward well deserved :+1:

4 Likes

LOL, thank you @mjag, and @fidalgo_vapes
SD

4 Likes

Um i only hand them out so often I do belive I awarded you for yiur reviews a couple years ago…lol

4 Likes

Yeah but when I received it I made a gigantic display case and wanted to fill it up…it’s OK, @SessionDrummer deserves it for all the hard work …don’t worry, the donation for the Fiddy scholarship fund is in the mail…wink wink

5 Likes

Must be my short term memory failure kicking in again. Thank you @fiddy.

@mjag I might have you beat by a handful of flavors, but you’ve got me beat in the hardware arena !!!

4 Likes

Tax Free organization …will post links money will be used for the advancement of my future …I mean other people’s future

5 Likes

Looks like they’re still on sale! Soooo I had to pick up some myself.

Looking forward to trying the Coffee,:+1:
Not sure what I’m gonna do wit the Blueberry :man_shrugging: @fidalgo_vapes made me do it! :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Vape the HELL out of it @Rocky02852

4 Likes

Rated 11/10 ?

3 Likes

Snap 2020-06-06 at 20.32.56

2 Likes

Green Apple Mf is very, very good!

4 Likes