Medicine Flower sale at River Supply

For anyone interested River Supply has MF flaves 12$ for 15ml… Lots of good ones in the clearance sale section or medicine flower section…

9 Likes

Ugh, you know I can’t resist a sale! Gonna make a list and check it twice :flushed:

6 Likes

I don’t know Medicine Flower. Any recommendations on must haves?

5 Likes

The Ones on sale would be

Blueberry
Caramel
Butterscotch
Orange

The others are better than good as well , id avoid the Pineapple , Raspberry ( bc its not Wild ) in not a fan of the nuts BUT thats only bc I havent used them enough …I forget which cherry is pretty good maybe someone else will chime in

The Vanilla , Strawberry , Lemon , Dark Choco are not on sale unfortunately

This is what I ordered I have not tried the grapefruit or pear but the others are very good…

Medicine Flower Lime15ml 1 $12.00
Medicine Flower Pear - 15ml

1|Medicine Flower Pear15ml|1|$12.00|
|Medicine Flower Honeydew - 15ml

1|Medicine Flower Honeydew15ml|1|$12.00|
|Medicine Flower Green Apple - 15ml

1|Medicine Flower Green Apple15ml|1|$12.00|
|Medicine Flower Grapefruit - 15ml

1|Medicine Flower Grapefruit15ml|1|$12.00|
|Medicine Flower Caramel - 15ml

1|Medicine Flower Caramel15ml|1|$12.00|
|Medicine Flower Butterscotch - 15ml

1|Medicine Flower Butterscotch15ml|1|$12.00|
|Medicine Flower Blueberry - 15ml

1|Medicine Flower Blueberry15ml|1|$12.00|
|Medicine Flower Banana - 15ml

1|Medicine Flower Banana|

Oh ya the Mint is great if you like mint

6 Likes

Btw im in love with that pixie…i ordered two more from Smokstore which ive never ordered anything from china

5 Likes

These pixies?

6 Likes

Shhhh you promised you wouldnt say anything …

7 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes you might not believe this but I think I might get me some MF. I miss the BlueBerry.

5 Likes

Nice…The BB is top notch…

5 Likes

They must have added some more because there are at least 7 more flavors on sale from MF

5 Likes

Thanks for that! I finally grabbed their caramel and butterscotch!! Also grabbed purilum cookie and inw horned toffee on sale too.

6 Likes

Yes they do have more than I ordered…I chose not.to get doubles except with the Butterscotch and Blueberry and Orange…The Raspberry is ok but it not the Wild Raspberry which is the one that is OMG good

4 Likes

Orders last night and its already on its way …well done @Nicotine_River ty

8 Likes

Yes of course, glad we could take care of you. Fulfillment speeds like this are expected to be the new normal for us. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

The horned toffee is really nice. Very strong flavor, so I use it around 0.4%. And needs some steeping, I just tried it in a mix with caramel, sweet cream and custard.

4 Likes

my bad, i thought you were saying they only had four on sale.

3 Likes

Oh no those were the best ones imo that are available

3 Likes

They do not have dark chocolate on sale but it is still tempting…
$23.99 for 15ml

2 Likes

Good gawd. I am not nearly through the Flavorah and Nature’s Flavors rabbit hole. But, been wanting to get some Medicine Flower so jumped head first with Mango, Mint, Orange, and thanks to glowing reviews by @SessionDrummer, Guava. And since I was on their website and since I never order from them, I grabbed EF Yellow Mango and River Goldeneye.

6 Likes

Thank you @scifoc. I hope the review do them justice, and can’t wait to hear what you think.

4 Likes