Medicine Flower Suppliers ( UPDATED 2021)

Thanks for fixing my link mate, computer tech and I are not the best of friends unfortunately.
@Mikser I was actually thinking of ordering some of those Botanic Elixir concentrates especially the Coffee, White Chocolate and Coconut.

8 Likes

Thanks VERY much @mikser, @Bad_Influence, and @Lucas_James_Holden.

7 Likes

I bought Coffee and Dark Chocolate years ago there, but now with all new brands and great flavors popping up all the time, i somehow donā€™t need them (i might take a look if in the UK to pick two or three flavors, but their lack of interesting brands & higher prices makes it impossible now with extra costs for someone from the EU). (that White Choc was on my radar too)

7 Likes

Thatā€™s the thing thatā€™s held me back from ordering. I ask myself if I really need these flavours with all of the new ones around now and would I actually use them? The few that VD sell are very rarely used in recipes and that is no good to me because I donā€™t create my own and like making other peoples. I donā€™t know how old there stock is and because these Botanic Elixir concentrates are suspended in VG I doubt the shelf life would be as long as those mixed in PG. I will wait until after the new year and decide if I still want to get them then, anyway ā€˜Er indoorsā€™ would have a fit if I made an order now right before Christmas.

6 Likes

Do you know if they ship to Canada?

3 Likes

Thank you for this list :pray: Iā€™m gonna finally get a couple of these, incl. Lemon MF and Wild Raspberry.
Are there any others to consider?

7 Likes

Blueberry and Dark Chocolate, also donā€™t mind Butterscotch, Caramel and Vanilla but I always forget to use that one.

7 Likes

@PapaCHiGLY itā€™s soo hard to narrow down the super must haves from MFā€¦

• Dark Chocolate
  • Wild Raspberry
  • Lemon
  • Blueberry
  • Honeydew
  • Fig
  • Peach
  • Guava

ā€¦ were the topest tops for me ā€¦

5 Likes

My list of ones i will buy again ā€¦and i consider these the best we have to use

Banana
Blueberry
Lemon
Wild Rasp
White and Dark Choco
Summer Peach and White Peach
Caramel
Butterscotch
Vanilla

The above are special

Below are flaves so damn good but 15ml will last me awhile so im not sure ill have to replace lol.

Blcakberry Canilla cobbler
Grapefruit
Guava
Grape
Orange
Apricot
Honeydew
Cantaloupe
Watermelon
Nectarine

Flaves below are if you like them and want natural and in point then grab themā€¦

Rootbeer
Strawberry
Blackberry
Coconut
Lime
Peach
Green Apple
Plum
Red apple

These below are good but artificial can surpass

Mango
Morello Cherry
Black cherry

I might be forgetting a bunch ā€¦I never got much from the Nuts ā€¦Hazelnut maybe . I havent tried the newest Vanillas.

Fig is a special flavor yes

Mint i forgot is good and cucumber

7 Likes

LOL, Iā€™m glad you trimmed DOWN the list @fidalgo_vapes.

6 Likes

Lmaoā€¦I know right , I was sitting here and thinking oh wait what about that one smfhā€¦GO MF

5 Likes

The problem these days @SessionDrummer is most mixers seem to want immediate satisfaction so SnV seems to be the goal. MF can be vapes straight away with some but ā€œthe steep is realā€ -isuamadog 2021

4 Likes

Have they made any improvements on their Strawberry, or is it still kinda meh?

5 Likes

Its very good imoā€¦0.75 with another Artificail SB rounds everything ouut and makes a Complete SBā€¦I dont recommend it as much bc the original MF needed to go up to 1.5 to 2pct .

They do have an Organic SB that others say is a better SF

6 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes Right on fidalgo! :+1:
I hear MF are know for fruit authenticity so may grab apple and blackberry. Also, howā€™s their watermelon (comparable to others)?

5 Likes

Watermelon is awesome ā€¦It will get rindy fast but im not sure there is anything as close to it in Authenticityā€¦No Candy and the rind isnt obnoxious like the artificial flaves that have a touch of rind . You can aslo avoid it (rind)

5 Likes

Super rich (as much as a WM could be, red, ripe, just sweet enough, and no candy.

5 Likes

As good as this flavor is I alwsys seem to forget about it

3 Likes

Itā€™s the BOMB !!!

7 Likes

my Favorite Watermelon has been Jungle flavors lately for the ā€œRealā€ Watermelon taste; would you say it is better than that? Iā€™m asking cuz I pay.stupid money for duties and exchange thatā€™s all before shipping.

6 Likes