Medicine Flower's new flavor lines (launched Dec 2019)

Thanks @fidalgo_vapes. How long before the alcohol is gone, though? Would you recommend any particular way of steeping to eliminate the alcohol or just the usual shake and wait?

2 Likes

Agreed with @fidalgo_vapes and add that you should start very low to test. Maybe try 2-4 drops in 10ml of base to be safe.

They vary in strength, but all the flaves I’ve tried are more potent than the original. I was quite pleased with Peach at 4 drops in 30ml against some Poundcake and Pudding, but the Blueberry and Guava weren’t quite as potent, but still stronger than the original.

Potent, and extremely tasty!

4 Likes

Wow, thank you

3 Likes

Are you talking about CAP Silverline, or Medicine Flower’s Silver line? The MF are the undiluted version of the original that were previously only available to pros

3 Likes

Cap Silverline lol…I must have been tired AF when i posted

Oh ok I see I got tagged and assumed they were talking about Cap since its so rare i get asked about MF silver vs premium etc

Fixed ty @Plunderdrum

6 Likes

I dont ever recommend breathing a mix , the alcohol will evaporate and the head room in bottle is more than enough to allow it to evaporate …Every time you open yo test the alcohol will be gone basically

6 Likes

Many thanks, learning a lot from you, guys.

5 Likes