melon bubble gum flavor?

Can you recommend a melon bubble gum or gummy melon flavor?

4 Likes

I dont think there’s a single melon bubble gum or gummy flavour.
You could probably build the profile though. But I dont know much about candy flavourings. Sorry.

3 Likes

If you want watermelon then you could do 4%mb American bubble gum or 3%WF bubbu gum with 6%MB Big Watermelon and then add another watermelon of choice e.g 1% VT watermelon and then maybe add something like WF watermelon candy at 2.75% and see how that goes. Maybe sweeten using a strawberry like WF juicy strawberry.

6 Likes

Thanks to both, the problem is that I am from Spain and I cannot find any place to buy WF or MB, any store with cheap international shipping? I have “easy” access in Spain to CAP, FLV, FA, TPA, SA, INW, FW

4 Likes

Chefs is the best; good prices, most flavors/brands, great int shipping (lately). Have in mind you might be charged with import taxes (usually still worth the price and cheaper than buying at home).

5 Likes

I don’t have your answer but wanted to welcome you to the forum. Lots of great folks here who are friendly and knowledgeable. Enjoy !!

4 Likes

Well, I’ll buy it, they had already recommended it to me, although I have to wait to place a large order to compensate for the shipping costs, can you recommend any melon aroma? and any watermelon other than MB Big Watermelon?

3 Likes

I’ve just mixed and steeped some Capella Double Watermelon at 4.5% and TPA’s Honeydew Melon at 2.5% and each of them are quite tasty on initial taste. Not mixed together, but for single flavor tasting. I am starting to expand my flavor palette and usually stick with menthol-tobacco flavors.

3 Likes

Yellow water melon sc wonder flavor, wild melon flavorah, double watermelon capella, honeydew tfa/tpa are all good.

1 Like

Hello @uper Can you tell me where to buy in Spain? I only know all4flavors and it has no FLV or SA …

1 Like

in https://www.esmokingspain.es/ in Spain it is the one with the most variety.
From FLV there is little variety but from SA there is a lot

2 Likes

Gracias hombre

1 Like