Memes, Jokes, Riddles

Guten Morgen is good morning in German

4 Likes

14 Likes

22 Likes
3 Likes

A captain in the Foreign Legion was transferred to a desert outpost. On his orientation tour he noticed a very old, seedy looking camel tied out back of the enlisted men’s barracks. He asked the sergeant leading the tour, “What’s the camel for?”

The sergeant replied, “Well sir it’s a long way from anywhere, and the men have natural sexual urges, so when they do, uh, we have the camel.”

The captain said, “Well if it’s good for morale, then I guess it’s all right with me.”

After he had been at the outpost for about 6 months the captain couldn’t stand it any longer so he told his sergeant, “BRING IN THE CAMEL!!!”

The sergeant shrugged his shoulders and led the camel into the captain’s quarters. The captain got a footstool and proceeded to have vigorous sex with the camel. As he stepped, satisfied, down from the stool, and was buttoning his pants he asked the sergeant, “Is that how the enlisted men do it?”

The sergeant replied, “Well sir, they usually just use it to ride into town and pick up women…”

12 Likes

I’ll give you 2 dollars via paypal if you know who the top picture is of.

2 Likes

16 Likes

Not only do many of our youth don’t know what a woman is, they’re unclear on what a man is as well.

At least Ziggy had talent, class and style.

8 Likes

post deleted

1 Like

Image - 727836] | FAIL / Epic Fail | Know Your Meme

11 Likes

And we had Prince when he was a symbol with no name at all.

https://images.app.goo.gl/TA6aCiyPoWMVZXxj6

3 Likes

14 Likes

18 Likes

Prince could ball.

7 Likes

I remember that one. Good stuff!

3 Likes

I’ve never been much on fashion, but I got quite a few compliments on a new sports jacket I wore to work one day. My secretary asked me where I got it and I told her that it was a surprise from my wife. I went home early yesterday, and there it was, on the back of a kitchen chair.

13 Likes

Bruce Lee was fast but he had an even faster brother …

… Sudden Lee.

Yeah, I know :man_facepalming:

11 Likes

It always triggers a memory of the rap battle for me.

5 Likes

LOL @Dardy…

2 Likes

9 Likes