Memes, Jokes, Riddles

10 Likes

11 Likes

12 Likes

13 Likes

Iā€™m not ashamed to say it took me a minute to realize that the lizards were chameleons. 2 speeds, slow and stop.

6 Likes

A riddle!

Interesting... - meme

If you canā€™t stand it, hereā€™s the link to the page with all the comments. I think one is right.

8 Likes

:thinking:

11 Likes

Cassette? Vas ist das, Cassette?

4 Likes

Since most of the riddles here are older than I am, and Iā€™m 77, here is another:

Youā€™re lost in a jungle where 2 warring tribes live. One tribe always tells the truth. One tribe always lies. No way to tell them apart. Both tribes have very little patience. If you ask either more than one question, they will refuse to answer and simply ignore you.

You come to a fork in the road. You know one path leads to salvation, the other leads deeper into the jungle where lions and tigers will eat you. Sitting there is a native of one of the tribes. What ONE question can you ask him to learn which path leads to salvation?

13 Likes

Heard this one many times, slight variants. Good one.

3 Likes

Do you mind if I follow you? :person_shrugging:

Idk,lol, are you going to tell us the answer?

5 Likes

Muth, when you arrive at the fork, you ask ā€˜what path would the other tribe tell me to takeā€™ and then you go on the opposite.

If you got the truthful guy, heā€™d answer with the (liars) bad path.
If you got the lying guy, heā€™d lie and say the bad path.

7 Likes

Um, but I thought you canā€™t tell the difference between the two tribes. My thinking is that no one will go down a path where youā€™ll get eaten by lions and tigers so Iā€™ll just wait and see which path he eventually takes for himself. Maybe not the best answer for a riddle but I think my chances might have been good. Lol. Iā€™m too pragmatic.

7 Likes

Reminds me of a joke about a guy that dies and goes to hell.
Satan tells him he has the choice of spending eternity behind one of 3 doors.
Satan shows him whatā€™s behind door #1. Everyone was crying and standing on their heads. The guy says that looks bad. How about door 2?
Satan shows him door #2 and same thing . Everyone crying and screaming while standing on their heads.
Guy says no way I can do that.
Satan shows him door #3. Everyone is joking and laughing and drinking coffee but they are standing in knee deep shit.
Guy says it smells bad but I can deal with it. Says Iā€™ll stay in door 3.
Satan says very well and sends him in and locks the door. He starts meeting the others and everyone is having a great time.
All of a sudden Satanā€™s voice comes over the intercom, All Right assholes, coffee break is over. Get back on your heads!

11 Likes

Big_Vapeā€™s answer works, and is even more elegant that the one I remember. Point to one path and ask, ā€œIf I ask you if that path leads to salvation, will you say yes?ā€

Itā€™s the logic of a double negative.

7 Likes

https://www.cnn.com/2012/10/18/us/irpt-fork-road/index.html

13 Likes

11 Likes

Omg, did you ever read Danteā€™s Inferno? Just like that, except for the doors :rofl:

6 Likes

13 Likes

15 Likes