Memorial Day Sales Thread 2018

awesome ty so much

3 Likes

@obijuan posted the 101vape 15% off sale in the good deals thread earlier…

Looks like lots of different things (aside from his note. :wink:

3 Likes

Has anyone heard if @Nicotine_River is having a sale?

4 Likes

nope not yet :frowning_face:

4 Likes

That’s what I’m holding out for…

5 Likes

I don’t know what y’all see in NR I mean enough to hold out?

Anyway, aren’t they having a nic sale?

3 Likes

I like getting my VG from there. It’s a great price when they have a sale

5 Likes

Have you ever tried essential Depot? I think they got a deal going on now. Two gallons and free shipping. which is amazing.

http://www.essentialdepot.com/category/2-GALLONS-VG-PG-FREE-SHIP.html

6 Likes

The sale is a good one; the only thing I don’t like is that they often do not carry, or have available, 30ml sizes of very popular flavor concentrates (Capella specifically).

4 Likes

At Nicotine river its only 14$ a gallon without the sale and with the sale its about 10-12 bucks a gallon. If ir order is 50$ it’s free shipping. I got five gallons last year and i went thru almost all of it. Lol :grin:

8 Likes

They having a Nic sale? I need some Nic that’s what I was waiting on do you have details?

5 Likes

I will look for you but I am on my way out the door, so it will be later. I have a vague memory of getting an email about it. I figured if I said something about it, all the fans of NR would know something of it.

5 Likes

Oh I hear you! I wish they had more brands and selection as well. But I’m just passing the info on for folks to decide what they like, and where the best deals can be had.

But what ECX does, they generally do very well IME!! :wink:

7 Likes

Holy fuck woman!! LMAO
You either sell a lot, spill a lot, or flush a lot! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
(Seriously though, wow! You mixing for the whole fam damily ain’cha?!! grins)

5 Likes

I know lol i mix ALOT! I have a gallon and a half left

4 Likes

At EcigExpress PG/Gallon is just about $20 (with 30% off) and it added nicely with the rest of my flavor concentrate order to get free shipping. A gallon of PG will last me a couple years and I was getting low.

3 Likes

No, last email was regarding no longer stocking nicselect but then again i like the fact that they dont play games like codes and sales. Its always a great price and usually easy to spend the 50 bucks and not have to worry about what ship’n going to additionally cost me, especially when i order 100 mg nic. HAPPY HOLIDAY ALL!

5 Likes

:star_struck: wouldn’t that be nice. Heck ya

1 Like

They did have a sale last year tho so i was hoping for another one this year. I stopped getting the Nic there and started getting at liquid barn recently. Since I’ve tried the Nic Selet i really like it! Thanks @Silhouette for telling me about jem :slight_smile:

4 Likes

simply check that lil box and 0 pg forvever :rofl:

3 Likes