Memorial Day Sales Thread 2018

I like my PG

4 Likes

Does anyone know if 3fvape has any coupon for memorial day? Or any other discounts going on now?

1 Like

I want my NicRiver, or I’m going to have a hissy fit !!! Need that Memorial Day Sale

5 Likes

3 Likes

@Mix_and_Hope @Jayrell @Jazzy_girl

7 Likes

View this email in your browser

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!
SAVE 30% STOREWIDE
use code: MEMORIAL30
AT ECIGEXPRESS.COM!

5 Likes

I absolutely love their VG/PG. And they also sell on Amazon where you can get free shipping and have your stuff in 2 days. Can’t beat that.

Their plant is located in central Florida so I usually use Amazon, especially when I just want to buy a quart. If you research their product you’ll find the VG to be 99.7% “minimum” purity, non-gmo palm oil, usp food-grade kosher, etc etc. Heck, I use it on my skin and hair. I bet if I filled my tub with it I’d emerge looking 20 years younger :rofl: Have I sold you, yet? My friends who had a juice line told me about it.

3 Likes

You don’t have to sell me. That is all I use. They have the purest in the industry, IMO. They test everything with Gas Chromatograph (GC) and Mass Spectrometry (MS) testing on every batch received and publishes the full GC report with extensive research.

I have an ebay “buisness” selling “stuff” and I have been contemplating, making soap and selling it there.

4 Likes

Hey everyone! We are having a 15% off sale! Emails were sent out regarding the code and the discount code with information is located above on this forum! My apologies, we have been moving and I have been out of town so managing the threads have been a bit difficult! Hope everyone is having a good holiday! :slight_smile:

15 Likes

this sale is driving me nutz , i need things from Nr and Ecx but dont want to spend the minimum at both places , , i may hve to just flip a coin and on 4th of july or fathers day use the other company . If @ecigexpress sold 30ml cap bottles it woul be done deal 4oz is just too much and 13ml is not enough ugh

9 Likes

Me Too :cry: I have full carts on both sites. I wish there was one site that carriied eveything that i need.

8 Likes

unfortunately that will NEVER happen lol , especially with all thw newer flaves

4 Likes

@robin @fidalgo_vapes I know what you mean.

There is a company that has just about everything…

https://www.diyvaporsupply.com/?a_aid=ELR

2 Likes

you know ive NEVER tried them but hve always looked

2 Likes

Ya, I don’t know why people don’t like them, but they do have a LOT of product and new companies and they aren’t actually far from where I live. I had to stop going there, because I would spend every bit of spare money I had…

I have to admit that there is one thing I don’t like about them. They have a minimum shipping price. Almost six dollars. I forget what the usps call it. but basically what ever fits in that box, is what it costs. doesn’t matter how much or how heavy.

I only live 20 miles from there, so it really irks me

4 Likes

me too, carts full on both sides :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@Dan_the_Man Thanks for the link.

They are new to me and I’m always looking for additional outlets for Hangsen RY4

1 Like

Oh, I thought you were asking because you wanted to know about it. Please excuse my assumptive brain.

1 Like

Like Dan said, the shipping is meh. Especially if you’re buying small. However…they did a really nice thing for me when I left a flavor out of my order by mistake. It was too late to tag it on and I wasn’t going to pay another $6 shipping for a 30ml bottle. They included the bottle in my order for FREE (it was FA Cream Whipped).

2 Likes

I’m having trouble on RF’s site. I’m looking for Black Label French Vanilla, don’t see it and tried to message and email them. Couldn’t do either. Any suggestions? Isn’t there a RF thread that Walt posts on?

1 Like