Memorial Day Sales Thread 2018

I just placed my order with NR. I waited until the last few minutes. Your right it was stressful.

4 Likes

I love NicRiv they practically get ALL my business. But to you guys that made a last min order, if this is your first order during a sale next time try to do it when the sale begins because now you’re last in line to get it filled. I’m sure it happens with all the flavor houses. Just a tip.

3 Likes

Oh goddammit, i do this every time! I lounge around n play with the kids on the holiday and forget about the sales until past midnight when im catching up. Lol. Well, new mod be damned

2 Likes

i usually catch all the sales , but this time i needed things instead of wanting lol , i always wait till the last minute just bc i also like to switch between NR and ECx

4 Likes

Lol I’m the opposite I try avoiding my emails and this part of the forum during sales. I only jump in to post some adds I’ve gotten since I know some people might be looking for it.

This sale I only spent $20 and that was at liquid barn since I needed to restock my vanilla ice cream and since I paid already $5.20 shipping I added lava cake to see if I like it and yes due to the hype lol guess my will power is stronger than I thought!

I’m going to only do restocks this month for recipes I mix for other people, and try getting some more expensive flavors next month to experience with. We will see how that works out lol.

4 Likes

damn it i knew i missed something ugh

1 Like

We even told you! Lol

Next sale we get you these little paper things you can glue to your monitor and write stuff on lol

1 Like

thats funny , i even had a list but never follow it

1 Like

You still have the father’s day sale and of course, the big one on the 4th of July. Just don’t forget!

4 Likes

Well these guys said it wasn’t in stock and canceled the 3 I ordered. The next day they said they just came back in stock if I wanted to pay the difference I could get them…Bogus company, will never order from them again.

3 Likes

thanks for that bro. It’s always good to know which companies to stay away from

3 Likes

With so many vendors to chose from, there is no need for us to put up w/ shit like that and they need to realize that to get our business, Great that we have an avenue to vent or praise vendors here, have to get put on the no no list https://www.firevapor.com/aboutus.asp till u prove otherwise

6 Likes

Well they just got the ban from me, I have seen a few good deals there, And I order a ton of stuff , that was a big mistake, they just ucked-up another order. I just don’t like dealing with shit company’s and now they made my list. I had them in my book marks, bookmark is now deleted.

2 Likes

Yes, yes you have. :wink:

4 Likes

Well the Vape God’s were looking out for me as I happened upon Ecig City in Riverside today for there 5th anniversary sale and low and behold the Luxotic NC kit was on sale for $40 out the door!!!

Take that Firevapor.com, a company that actually sells items for what there listed for :grin:

Luxotic%20NC

9 Likes

Nice looking set-up, matchy matchy

2 Likes

Nice looking mod.
I drove past them a couple of weeks ago but was on a training deal with people from work (who don’t vape)…I so much wanted to go in.

1 Like

It comes with a matching drip tip, that finishes it off nicely.

Thanks @Lostmarbles. I always try and stop by there when I am in the area, luckily for my wallet it is not often :grin:

2 Likes

What is the make and model, I can’t open the link at work.

It is the Wismec Luxotic NC kit which includes the Guillotine v2 rda. Pretty sure the mod is available separately but usually it is not much more to get the kit and the RDA is decent, the matching drip tip makes it worthwhile even if you plan to use another tank.

1 Like