Memorial Day Sales Thread 2018

Is Walt around? I’m having issues on the site. And I don’t see BL Fr. Vanilla listed at all. Do they pull the pic when out of stock or just say Out of Stock?

2 Likes

Try this…
http://www.realflavors.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=SRCH&Search=Black+Label

2 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors :+1:

2 Likes

fasttech-memorial-day-coupon-code

3 Likes

Pretty sure i heard @Ken_O_Where bitch that it was gone…

2 Likes

I just went and placed a couple bottles into a cart but the site is giving me a bad user name/password error… then refuses to send me a email to reset my password after requesting it (at least it hasn’t sent it to me as of yet (after saying it did)).

2 Likes

Thx, I messaged him. The email contact box on the site would not show the submit button until I minimized my laptop screen to 67%. And even then I only saw the outline of the top of it. It did go through, though.

2 Likes

Don’t know if this would have worked for you but if you held the ctrl button down and used your mouse wheel, normally it will change the screen resolution of the website down (or up) so the button/link could have been seen… useful to know when working with smaller i.e. laptop screens.

2 Likes

I just tried logging in and that it did for me but you can see from my last post that I had other issues. Hopefully, Walt will be able to honor the discount for us if we have to place our orders after the fact.

2 Likes

No mouse here :slightly_smiling_face: but I can reduce it through my settings easily enough. Thx

1 Like

k… (another option would be to use ctrl and the + or - keys if you have a number keypad on the keyboard (I don’t believe it will work using the - or + on the number row above the letters)).

1 Like

Thx, it’s okay, I got it. I’m on a Chromebook with easy zoom capabilities. The email contact did go through. Still, that’s not something one should have to fiddle with often. As for the chat box, all I got was an empty box that was inoperable. And you had issues with your login. I’m pretty sure Walt will help us out on this one.

1 Like

$38.97

additional 10% off using coupon code “FireMemorial“!

Edit: Don’t order from these guys, said they were not in stock and canceled my order then the next day they were magically in stock again but at a higher price. Will never order from them again.

5 Likes

Holy Crappers! This is what I’ve been looking for on a sale. TY TY TY!

Have you done business with this company? This is the first I’ve heard of them.

1 Like

It is a steal, I wound up ordering 3 as I had a couple of friends who nearly shit at that price and we qualified for free shipping that way. First order with them but hey, that is what credit card protection is for!

4 Likes

is NR sale still going ?? i ask bc their website says until midnight 52718 and their add here says 52818 1159pm

Check to see if adding something to the cart and using the code works.

1 Like

They seem legit. Nice going.

1 Like

Just used it… worked fine… Memorial15

2 Likes

ty i finally got my order in , oh boy this is stressful sometimes lol

5 Likes