Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays out to ELR!

Have met quite a few great people here on ELR, and even more this year. Have had a few members down on their luck this year, and we all pitched in to help them out. I even had a personal friend and his wife who were in danger of loosing their house due to serious medical issues, started up a GoFundMe page, and you guys helped out.

Glad to be here, and hang out with you all, my OTHER family.

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays with your families.

31 Likes

Right back at ya man, have a blinder :wink:

10 Likes

Dude there’s not one single person here I don’t like and wouldn’t help! Oh and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

14 Likes

Indeed! Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all my ELR family (both close, and extended)!

I’m so proud to be affiliated with, and a member of, such a great community.

I’ve learned so much, from so many (old and new members alike) and I treasure the spirit of caring, sharing, and concern for one’s fellow human beings (regardless of social status or geographic location) that’s upheld and exhibited by the vast majority!

May everyone travel safely, and enjoy the time shared with loved ones to the fullest!

15 Likes

What ^^^ he said…

9 Likes

Thank You @SessionDrummer
Such a Great Community we have here.
I wish each and everyone of you a blessed Christmas and the Best this coming New Year :heart:️

12 Likes

Trying to get in the holiday spirit, but not really working. I think the egg nog needs more “holiday cheer”. Anywho merry Christmas, happy Hanukkah and for any atheists a happy Winter solstice.

7 Likes

@RobQ Same here Rob, don’t feel bad, and not a DAMN thing wrong with adding “MO CHEER” to the eggnog, not at all.

5 Likes

Indeed! Merry Christmas to all! I’ve enjoyed talking with each and everyone of you here!

13 Likes

I think the problem is this is the first time in 8 years where I can actually enjoy the holiday season and am trying to do too much. Could also be the whole no job thing too.

8 Likes

Job thing might be it, but I think trying to do TOO much, never makes it better.

5 Likes

May this festive season, sparkle and shine, may all of your wishes and dreams come true, and may you feel this happiness all year round. Merry Christmas to All

11 Likes

Thanks @SessionDrummer!

And a very happy holiday to the rest of my ELR fam - love you all! :hugs:

11 Likes

Here’s to an amazing Christmas and New Year for all of you.
:smile::dash::dash::dash:

9 Likes

Îśerry Christmas to all of you, love you all!! :tada: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Merry Christmas to all of you and thanks to all of you for sharing your vaping knowledge. And sexual innuendo. And poop stories. Yeah poop stories… good times. The perfect Christmas present.

8 Likes

@Jim22 Cry Havoc, and, let slip the dogs of war …

7 Likes

Well the whole family does gather around the fireplace, sipping hot chocolate and tell the story of Mr. Hankie the Christmas Poo. Hidey Ho! Merry Christmas! Maybe Santa will leave me a Supreme V2 :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I wish you all a very happy holiday season and an even better new year to come! I appreciate all of the help, support, and advice that I have gotten from all of you in the couple of years I have spent here at ELR! It has absolutely made me a better mixer, and the caring and sharing attitude that emanates from this place has made me a better person! I am looking forward to another year here with all of you!

10 Likes

@Jim22 Man, I REALLY wanted to like this one ^^^^.

You’ve reached the maximum number of likes today. Please wait 1 hour before trying again.

6 Likes