Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone

Happy holidays everyone.

13 Likes

Merry Christmas :mrs_claus: :christmas_tree: :heart:

16 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!

14 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

@Pro_Vapes Hope all is well in your world.

14 Likes

MERRY Christmas and @Alisa @Amy2 @juice_junkie_lover @Beaufort_Batches @Pro_Vapes @DarthVapor @Ken_O_Where and @daath @JoJo ty for the time you all put in to this forum, the time you all took helping and guiding me through when i first joined. Miss you all

15 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!

14 Likes

Happy New Year to everyone!!! :clinking_glasses:

12 Likes

12 Likes

Hapoy New Year. HOPEFULLY its better then this one

11 Likes

Hopefully your spelling or typing improves too! lol

15 Likes

Happy New Year everyone! I hope this year brings you peace, love, joy, and prosperity!
Thank you to all for helping me in my DIY journey!
Much love!

13 Likes

Lol i know i have doing a horrible job typing . Iv been using my phone more and my fingers are too big for this tiny keypad and im too lazy to go back and correct it. As long as its readable. Sometimes this auto correct keeps changing words too.

11 Likes

Same here. I’m terrible and am constantly correcting fat finger mistakes.lol

12 Likes

Happy New Year Mixers!!!

11 Likes

@STR8V8PING and @Letitia me too, furthermore, English is not my native language… you brave hearts!!! :rofl:

10 Likes

Happy New Year everyone!

11 Likes

Happy New Year to all !

12 Likes

Well, well, look how far my baby ELR has grown all these years. Those that joined us later down the road, are now admins and staffers. Bravo, guys (and gals), bravo :slight_smile:

I just happened to stumble across my old bookmark here, so I thought I would check out my 2,341,789,456 missed messages and notifications :laughing:

@fidalgo_vapes, thank you for remembering me and the Christmas wishes, albeit, late (for me). I hope all is well with everyone, and that the new year sees you happy, healthy, and succeeding!

Cheers everyone

13 Likes

Great to see you pop in…Hope all is well @Ken_O_Where look who it is.

9 Likes

@DarthVapor Holy Crap. Welcome BACK. ONLY 2,341,789,456 ??

:slight_smile:

6 Likes