Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone

Happy holidays and merry Christmas to all of the past, current, and future ELR’ins. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Feel free to wish everyone and tag someone you haven’t seen for awhile.

@ozo @JoJo @Silhouette @daath (lars…I haven’t seen you post in awhile lol. Thanks for keeping elr alive.

13 Likes

Merry Christmas to ALL,
Hope Santa leaves much vape gear under the tree!

12 Likes

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

14 Likes

Merry Christmas, and make sure to spend it with your family, even IF they drive you crazy.

@ozo, @wvsanta, @Fozzy71, @Pro_Vapes, @Bob_Bitchen, @TheTinMan

14 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone, eat, drink (above all), vape and be happy! :heart:

13 Likes

Merry Christmas

14 Likes

Merry Christmas one and all. I hope wherever you are in the world Santa fills your stockings.

14 Likes

14 Likes

:christmas_tree: Merry Christmas everyone :christmas_tree:

13 Likes

HoHoHo… MERRY CHRISTMAS 3v3rY0n3!! I wish everyone a very merry day!!!

14 Likes

Merry christmas to all

14 Likes

Merry Christmas, happy holidays, and a safe and happy New Year to all of you and yours.

13 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone. I hope this Christmas season brings you and your families joy and happiness.

I haven’t seen @ladycrooks around, I hope she’s doing well :christmas_tree::heart::pray:t3:

15 Likes

@Lynda_Marie I don’t know her very well, I’m still a fairly new user, but having suffered from similar problems I’m worried too. I hope that at least today, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, serenity will reach her… not the hypocritical serenity of these holidays but that of the true awareness that a rebirth is always possible.

13 Likes

Merriest of Yule to one and all. From your (maybe?) favorite lurker! May the coming year be full of laughter, light and peace.

14 Likes

Merry Christmas to all. While we enjoy copious amounts of beer and joy tomorrow, remember we’re celebrating the birth of baby Jesus

16 Likes

I hope all of you enjoy a wonderful day, Merry Christmas!

13 Likes

A very merry Christmas to each and all!

16 Likes

Happy Holidays to all.

15 Likes

Happy Holidays mixers!

16 Likes