Merry Christmas ELR 2020

Merriest of Christmases to all, hope everyone had a quiet Yule!
Peace to all and to all a good night!

16 Likes

A very Merry Christmas to everyone at ELR :grin:, from us over at VC, Here’s hoping for next year to be absolutely nothing like this one.
Have a great day everyone :+1:

17 Likes

Merry Christmas to the ELR Family. A resilient bunch are we, things will get better and 2020 can suck it!

Here is to the future happiness and success for us all.

17 Likes

Merry Christmas to ALL, hope you have a safe holiday season and a prosperous New Year !
Time to clean off Santa’s sleigh, got a busy night ahead :call_me_hand:

16 Likes

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a happy vape year.

16 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!!!:christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::frog:

18 Likes

I started spending more time here this year. You’re all a good bunch. Merry Christmas everyone.

17 Likes

Merry Christmas!

17 Likes

Happy holidays everyone!

17 Likes

The weather guys got it slightly wrong as far as the temperature for Xmas day. It actually got to 40.4C (105F). A pretty hot last 5 days…

Think I’d prefer some of that cold and snow to be honest :crazy_face:.

14 Likes

I wish u the very same my friend(s) & may 2021 be a hell of a lot better than the BS we dealt with throughout this year!

12 Likes

I wanna come where u r shit…, I hate the cold!lol

11 Likes

Happy Holidays to all! Appreciate all I’ve learned from you.

12 Likes

Careful what you wish for @St3v0 :grin:. In my experience it’s easier to get warm (and sometimes enjoyable too) than to keep cool. This is all subjective of course :crazy_face:. Cheers…

10 Likes

Lmao…, I can withstand heat a lot further than I can the cold! & besides, when I’m cold & warm up all I want to do is go 2 sleep…

11 Likes

In all the science fiction I’ve ever come across the 21st century was always shit. :frowning_face:
Let’s hope reality is better :clinking_glasses:

12 Likes