Merry Christmas ELR 2020

Merry Christmas ELR forum members …Wow what a year 2020 was and through it all we still come together every day to help those we have grown to care for …Lets make 2021 another memorable one …

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you , I hope you all have a wonderful time with your families …

29 Likes

My best to you and yours. Be happy and be safe.

Best wishes to the entire ELR family.

16 Likes

All the very best to one and all for '21 from Bonnie Scotland (Hope Santa brings y’all something nice)

16 Likes

Merry Christmas Fidalgo and to everyone I’ve crossed paths with!
May the Lord hold our hands and get us all through this horrible pandemic. Pray for those who lost loved ones and heal their hearts.

18 Likes

Merry Christmas.

17 Likes

Seasons Greetings one and all.

17 Likes
17 Likes

Merry Christmas!

16 Likes

:christmas_tree: Merry Christmas everyone :christmas_tree:

15 Likes

Seasons greetings to one and all apart from Greg Hunt whom I hope has an infestation of lice on his testicles.

17 Likes

I don’t celebrate Christmas in any way, shape or form (a long story) but that’s no reason not to wish all the ELR family a joyous, happy and safe Christmas :christmas_tree: :clinking_glasses:. Here’s hoping all your wishes are fulfilled and that you all enjoy yourselves.

Me? I’ll be more than happy to have my bacon, eggs and toast for brekkie and settle down to watch some pre-recorded sci-fi movies on TV. Well, until it gets too hot that is :hot_face:.

They’re forecasting a bit of a stinker here in Perth for Xmas day. They’re tipping it’ll be around 37C (99F) so a lot of people will either be down the beach, in the pool or have the AC on. At the moment here (about 8pm Thurs night) it’s still on 29-30C (84-86F).

Have a good one people. Christmas day will be “officially” ticking over in about 4 hours. Peace :peace_symbol: :dove:.

19 Likes

Same as you @Dardy, never been one to do Christmas much to my wife’s despair at times, like yourself, long story. I also wish everyone a happy time doing whatever you do at this time.

We only have 30C here tomorrow, the 37C is coming Sat apparently. Still, I used to live up in the Sunraysia area of VIC and have spent many Christmas and New Years at 45+C so this is nice. Much better than last year when we were cleaning up after our Adelaide Hills fires which affected us directly in part.

16 Likes

Merry Christmas my friends!

15 Likes

The wife picked her brother and his wife up from the airport today,arriving from Melbourne. As a side note ,their mother is over the moon to have them both here for Christmas and it was touching to see her face considering recent times.

My point is apparently my sister in law was walking their dog this morning with a scarf on.
Arrived to a 40 degree day and the difference hit her like a ton of bricks.

16 Likes

Merry Christmas

16 Likes

Merry Christmas to all of you too :christmas_tree: :christmas_island:

16 Likes

Here in Perth it became Christmas day about 8 minutes ago. Woo-Hoo :yawning_face: :wink:

13 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you , I hope you all have a wonderful time with your families …

Thank you for all the good „talks“ during this year, I am really glad to be a part of this community!

16 Likes

Merry Christmas @fidalgo_vapes :evergreen_tree:
Happy Holidays to all :snowman:

16 Likes

60f7bbc1a13fc01d39fedf14603454348e46c23ce43c0be046479d197e0f6d98.02944281651448081262

16 Likes