Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you as well. :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

7 Likes

Really, I love you all, Your like my lost family and this is like my new home away from home!
At least till I fix my broken ship, then its byebyyyyeeeeee ← Alien Humor JK

8 Likes

OMG! Up yours hard and with extreme malice and evil intent!!!

:laughing:

Merry Christmas you crazy Aussie!!!

8 Likes

I heard Di-Lithium Crystals were goin’ on Sale this BlackHole Friday… :beers: :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Merry Christmas @ozo and my ELR fam!! Have wonderful Christmas Everyone!

10 Likes

I wish all of you a wonderful Yule and a glorious new vaping year. :christmas_tree:

8 Likes

How was the New Zealand run this year?
7:35 AM
Monday, December 25, 2017 (GMT+13)
Time in Wellington, New Zealand

7 Likes

A very happy and merry Christmas to all!
I hope Santa is good to all?

6 Likes

All you need is reindeer dust…:mushroom:

6 Likes

Wonderful, as usual. Not much area to cover, so I make good time, and always eat too much.

Of course I had a Kiwi smoothie [duh]. Had some hangi-cooked mutton in Rotorua [and hangi-steamed pudding]…the kids left me out some Jaffa, chocolate fish, and Pineapple Lump (Rudy’s favorite)…even had some room for pavlova…and hokey pokey.

Brought back some cheeses for Mrs Claus…from Kapiti and Puhoi Valley…her faves.

I think Blitzen got into the Hawke’s Bay, probably the merlot…he tripped on a couple of clouds a few times, and his nose looked like Rudy’s. He lied about it obviously.

But always a nice trip there, especially because the next stop is at Gulargambone and Dimboola.

7 Likes

Ok have a safe rest of the trip. And like usual try as I may, I probably won’t see you again this year. But I hope you like my wife’s cookies, and don’t eat the jellybeans they are for the reindeer. :wink:

5 Likes

Back at ya @ozo … I hope you and yours are doing well…

4 Likes

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone!
I haven’t been around much online, but i’m doing ok and still enjoying my vape. Here’s my update. I really do hope all the people who have touched me here are well and doing good.

Trying to improve my outlook on life one day at a time. I started taking an antidepressant and I AM staying on it. It’s hard. Now I have reached the point where I can enjoy a moment’. When I reach the point where I can again do a hobby and accomplish that, it will be another milestone. Things are improving. At least now I am once again looking forward to some things. I had said “I don’t even look forward to a donut”. That was pretty bad. It’s like I’m one of those blow up punching clown toys, and when I get hit, I don’t pop back up like I used to. Acknowledging the problem is the biggest gain.
I got some Grandmaster (peanut butter) ejuice. Weird but good. Had to add some caramel or chocolate to it. I still cannot ever find much ejuice at the store that is as good as the juice I mix up myself. Sometimes… Like “One Eyed Turtle, Waffle Cone or Biskuit”. And I plan to give some lemon MF to my friends at the vape store so they can taste some real lemon flavor. They search for such, but some of us have found it — right?
God bless you and keep you. Fighting with myself to insist that the sky is not falling. All will be well. We don’t always know the purpose, but there is a forward moving - reason for everything. All my life i’m blessed to always see the ‘bright’ side, and so very much to be thankful for. xoxoxo Joy

13 Likes

Kerry says Merry Christmas hoomans.

11 Likes

Merry Christmas, ELR!

dear santa

10 Likes

Meooow Meeeow!
Back at ya Kerry!

4 Likes

Merry Fucking Fesitivus to ELR!!!

If you don’t like it, stick the pole where the sun don’t shine.

Yours Truly,

Skully

10 Likes

Merry Christmas :christmas_tree: To everyone here at ELR, I hope you all have a wonderful day !!!

9 Likes

Turn it up…LOUD

3 Likes

I love your wife’s cookies !!! In fact, they are what helps keep YOU off my naughty list, eh?

I [hated to] gave up jellybeans a while ago…my teeth are 100’s of years old, but I did eat some often with President Reagan.
The boys love the jellybeans, and always fly super-fast to your home because of them. Dunder LOVES the green ones.
Dunder and Blixem were originally named in “Dutch”…some of the children around the world had a hard time understanding their names, so Mrs Claus re-named them in “German” to Donner and Blitzen, which means ‘Thunder’ and ‘Lightning’.

I don’t know if you remember, in the news, when Reagan was president, and the White House staff found a reindeer in the ‘Lincoln’ bedroom ? It was Dunder. At the time, the ‘Lincoln’ bedroom was where they stored all the jellybeans , one reason was because the guests that stayed there, who smoked pot, always stayed in that bedroom. [Kinda like the designated ‘smoking rooms’ at a hotel.

Anyway, her cookies are lovely.

HoHoHo…Merry Christmas.

4 Likes